Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you redskin nation

PD93

You're a great guy, Phil. And it's no wonder, because you have an awesome mother, who I had the privilege of sitting near, during a Skins game.

You'll be great at whatever you do, from here-on, and hopefully it's within the Redskin organization as a coach of some sort

Thanks PD.

In my house you'll always be known as the Sultan of Swat for your ability to knock down passes at the line. As good as a sack, in my opinion.

Good luck to you wherever you go, you've got a fan here. In the days of self centered atheletes, it's been good to have a guy like you around who really can be a role model for the kids who watch you play. Can't ask for better than that from a man.

~Bang

I second the comment about you stopping by here from time to time. You were always one of my favorites and we know that you gave it your all. I thought about talking about you as a player, but I would much rather talk about you as a person. You have always been very accessible to us fans. You have always been positive with us even when things weren't going so good. I could point to you and tell my son that you are the kind of man he should aspire to be.

You were a great player here, but you have always been an even better person.

Thank you (although that doesn't seem to be enough)

congrats on a great career big phil (if it is the end of the playing road). you are and have always been a class act. peace and blessings in your future bruh! and you better believe i will still be harassing you on twitter! peace!

PD: I will remember you as a true "core Redskin" in the Gibbs II (and beyond) era. You were a great locker room leader, a strong presence in the community, an effective witness, and an excellent role model for my kids. Thanks for the great memories (especially 35-7!). Best wishes for a great next stage...

PD, it was honor to stand and cheer for you when you came out of that tunnel every game day. You're a class act and there aren't many like you, your jersey will be added to my game day #28 Green and 81 Monk. Good luck and Gods speed.

Archived