Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you redskin nation

PD93

Guys I just wanted to come on and say thank you for 7 great years as a Redskin. It was a wonderful ride but only because you guys made it so much fun. I will miss walking out the tunnel to a bunch of die hard screeming fans who made life so easy on defense. It's a sad day and I worked so hard this off season to help bring a super bowl to DC. You can still follow me on twitter if you would like to. My twitter name is PhilDayz93. Again thank all of you for the love and support throughout my years as a Redskin. I am forever grateful to have a crowd like you doing whatever you could to help us get a victory. HTTR and God bless each and every one of you. God is my life and football was only my job. He has a plan for me.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?350077-Thank-you-Phillip-Daniels!

Added the link to Phil's thank you thread so he can see it if he comes back.

Thank you Phil! You're such a class Redskin, hate to see you have to go. I'll never forget that 4 sack game you had against Dallas, absolute BEAST mode that game!

I hope you catch on with another team and if not, I wish you all of the success you deserve as you progress to your next endeavors.

Guys I just wanted to come on and say thank you for 7 great years as a Redskin. It was a wonderful ride but only because you guys made it so much fun. I will miss walking out the tunnel to a bunch of die hard screeming fans who made life so easy on defense. It's a sad day and I worked so hard this off season to help bring a super bowl to DC. You can still follow me on twitter if you would like to. My twitter name is PhilDayz93. Again thank all of you for the love and support throughout my years as a Redskin. I am forever grateful to have a crowd like you doing whatever you could to help us get a victory. HTTR and God bless each and every one of you. God is my life and football was only my job. He has a plan for me.

You ever think about coaching?

Thank you PD,for all the good years of hard work,play and leadership on our favorite team. And for being so gracious with your time and posting here on ES. As you said,it's in the plan and I'm sure you'll be fine whatever that plan is.

We have a nice thank you thread for you Phil. Someone link it for him as I am on my xoom and can not. You were a great guy and player Phil. You made a positive impression on a disappointed fan base. You will be missed.

Thank you PD,for all the good years of hard work,play and leadership on our favorite team. And for being so gracious with your time and posting here on ES. As you said,it's in the plan and I'm sure you'll be fine whatever that plan is.

Archived