Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is the clock ticking for Mike Sellers????

OxonHillSkinsFan89

This.

Somebody please post the gif of him absolutely destroying that Eagles DB. Sellers has been a spectacular baller, and has great hands. I think it was back in 05 or 06 when he had like 8 redzone receiving TDs?

I think he may be one of the oldest players on the team now, however, so if he were to get cut, age would be the reason.

Wasn't just any DB, was a probable HOFer Brian Dawkins. Not that he was the only Eagle DB he lit up. My favorite truck of his was on Kennoy Kennedy tho.

Here's yours

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g242/hooligan21/Sellers.gif

I love love love Mike Sellers and it pains me to say this, but- I would not mind seeing the Skins try someone new at the FB spot. I just think we need to turn the corner at almost every "talent" position on offense and move forward. I wouldn't even have been angry if we had let Moss get away. It has nothing to do with how I feel about Sellers or Moss. It's about turning the page entirely. (Just my feeling.)

Sellers is trash. He has cost us so many games in recent memory. he's slow to get off the line, he's a liability in the pass game.

I agree with the second part, and I believe he has cost us one or two games with a fumble or a drop or a missed block, but imo he's better than what we can have instead. Plus, he's a scary mother ****er.

You don't cut Mike Sellers.......Mike Sellers cuts you. I say we keep this beast until the legs fall off.

LOL nice...

:evilg::evilg::evilg::evilg::evilg:UMM... the clocking is ticking on all of us. :evilg::evilg::evilg::evilg::evilg::evilg:

seller's is one bad mofo people. if we plan on running the ball on 4th and 1. i want big mike to be the lead blocker for who ever gets the rock. just ask CP if sellers still has it. he carried CP into the end zone a few times from my recolection.

hail

sbb

Hard to say. Mike Sellers is getting up there in years, and this team is clearly being rebuilt with younger players. A lot of vets have been let go already.

Mike Sellers may be in the same boat as PD, Rabach, and Portis. These are good players who got old, and it was time to move on. Shanny is rebuilding the team in his image, and a lot of vets simply had to go.

Somtimes progress is bittersweet. I was sad to say goodbye to PD and Portis, and I would be sad to see Sellers go.

Mike Sellers is still worth keeping and has shown that he can play. What gets him the bad rap is his decision making. Also Reed Doughty and H.B Blades are FA's so they probably won't be back since we have brought in Atgowe and we have other LB's that can play better than H.B.Blades. I don't like Sellers decision making but like his play on the field and passion for the game. A good character guy and a leader in the locker room.

I sure the hell hope so.. one of the most overrated players on this roster. Softest fullback i've ever seen.

I wouldn't say he's soft at all. But he is over rated and overpaid...and getting old.

Archived