Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox: Sources: NFL, NFLPA agree to CBA terms

ramseysux

I hope for the love of god we do not sign/pay big bucks for S. Holmes as so many scribes are predicting!!! Allen please see McNabb as exhibit A and Fat Albert as exhibit B. Please go after blue collar (young) players this off season (and front load their contracts so we have cap room in 2013 to land the missing pieces to compete. The win now mentality has not worked for the last 20 ****ing years please stop the madness!!!!!!!

Gimme the speedy Lance Moore for cheap over Holmes and his propensity to be suspended. Rice would be key but Moore would be great for a deep threat and he has championship experience. Hell if we wanted a vet to teach the youngins if Tana goes elsewhere, sign Derrick Mason on the cheap and he'll be our milennia Henry Ellard.

Gimme the speedy Lance Moore for cheap over Holmes and his propensity to be suspended. Rice would be key but Moore would be great for a deep threat and he has championship experience. Hell if we wanted a vet to teach the youngins if Tana goes elsewhere, sign Derrick Mason on the cheap and he'll be our milennia Henry Ellard.

Anthony Armstrong?

Jus sign santana first then bring in Greg Jennings and desmond mason for depth..

Jennings is an easy starter on many teams. I doubt he will sign with us to be depth

And why on earth would we sign a retired NBA player to play WR??!!

Feels like the 'skins were out hustled in the UDFA hunt so far or that players prefer to go elsewhere. I think some agents may have made a mistake in guiding their clients. If I were an agent of a udfa olineman , lb, or db I think I'd really argue for signing with the 'skins because there is a better chance of making the team there than elsewhere. UDFA is always a real long shot, but we have more holes than most teams.

Archived