Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox: Sources: NFL, NFLPA agree to CBA terms

ramseysux

In retooling the roster, Mike Shanahan and Bruce Allen were aggressive in the 2011 NFL draft, trading back and ending up with 12 solid picks. In free agency, I expect them to be even more aggressive in targeting and signing the right free agents that in addition to the 12 draft selections make this team great again.

In retooling the roster, Mike Shanahan and Bruce Allen were aggressive in the 2011 NFL draft, trading back and ending up with 12 solid picks. In free agency, I expect them to be even more aggressive in targeting and signing the right free agents that in addition to the 12 draft selections make this team great again.

I hope this includes O-Line, preferably RT, G, C, but at this point, I don't care...just bring in at least 2 O-Linemen, a CB, and just fills some depth concerns, and I'll be happy. Obviously, and for good reason, a lot of people and "experts" are down on the Skins...I think we see a new attitude with the Players / Coaches this year, and the team surprises folks. I'm not claiming play-offs or anything, but a 9-7 type season wouldn't surprise me.

Archived