Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Skins bring in Terrelle Pryor

Landrys Laundry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There are some good players i the suplement draft that the skins should look at, but there is no name bigger than terrelle pryor.

Pryor is an athletic QB who was the starter at Ohio state and one of the best quaterbacks in the Ncaa.

He seems like he would fit the shanahan scheme offense with a lot of bootlegs and on the run passes, plus hes electrifying, and he has lots of big game experience playing in the SEC.

I say we bring him in and just see what he can do. JUst ask yourself whats the worst thats gonna happen?

If He doesnt work out and we suck who cares, we get Andy Luck next year! :pfft:

Isn't Ohio State in the Big 10???

There are some good players i the suplement draft that the skins should look at, but there is no name bigger than terrelle pryor.

Pryor is an athletic QB who was the starter at Ohio state and one of the best quaterbacks in the Ncaa.

He seems like he would fit the shanahan scheme offense with a lot of bootlegs and on the run passes, plus hes electrifying, and he has lots of big game experience playing in the SEC.

I say we bring him in and just see what he can do. JUst ask yourself whats the worst thats gonna happen?

If He doesnt work out and we suck who cares, we get Andy Luck next year! :pfft:

Pryor is from the BIG 10

Too stiff in the upper body and slow feet, has that glossed over look in this eyes and has been accused of having a dead arm. I think he stinks at this point and the Redskins would be better served staying out of the boneyard.

C'mon now, nobody ??? really.

Barkley and Jones do not have to come out early. And even if they did how do we know that the Skins will be in position to select them. I felt that had Pryor come out next year he would have been the forth best in this order: Luck, Jones, Barkley and then Pryor. So i voted yes because it is not a lock to land the top 3. I do feel he does fit Shanny's offence. His stats are not as bad as people think they are actually pretty good. And the best part is the Skins will get him cheap.

4th? not really he wasn't even top 5 on mine I'd rather have Luck Barkley Jones Lindley and Cousins for sure over him and even Robert Griffin III who is the same player but actually produced at a high level

Too stiff in the upper body and slow feet, has that glossed over look in this eyes and has been accused of having a dead arm. I think he stinks at this point and the Redskins would be better served staying out of the boneyard.

All I'm saying is our team would be less of a joke if we brought in a dead comedian than if we brought in terrelle.

Hell no. He was overrated at OSU because he always had a ton of talent behind him and was the #1 overall High Schooler. Obviously has about the worst character of QB in recent memory (Ryan Leaf wasnt this bad during the draft). Has a me-first, **** the team attitude.

Archived