Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer (2012)...really Hollywood???

'Skins_&_'Stons

isn't a new Star Trek coming out next year as well?

I think it is going to be delayed. It isn't suppose to go into production until this fall now and J.J. Abrams doesn't want to rush it out just for the original June 29, 2012 release date. It will still be 2012 they just don't have a set date yet.

This one looks about 10x better than those Tobey Maguire movies. It is pretty stupid that they're already making another Spider Man movie though.

Spider Man 1 and 2 were pretty good, IMO. But the 3rd definitely jumped the shark and they were smart enough to listen to feedback and realize it.

I'm excited for the re-boot.

I don't know why it would be such a problem.. i don't think they should re-hash origins and such over and over.. but who gets tired of watching kick ass webslinging?

I don't.

Keep making them. I want to see the Rhino as a villain, even if he's only in the thing for a bit. He's not much on brains, and Spidey usually takes him down pretty quick.

~Bang

Bang, Rhino was one of my favorite villians back in the day. I have always remembered, though it was four decades ago, this great line in maybe R's first appearance. After a frustratingly futile (and painful to him) battle, Spidey says to R: "Gee, what's your story? Bitten by a radioactive tank?" :ols:

I'm sure i'll love the movie when it's released but whenever I see Andrew Garfield in his Spiderman outfit I can't help but think "that's the guy from social network in a spiderman outfit". At least I have a year to get over it.

The music in the beginning of the trailer actually kind of reminded me of music from the Social Network. :ols:

Archived