Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Date ideas for $20?

vigilante

$20? Is that serious?

Best to stay home and just :jerk:

This smiley makes total sense. Cuz he'll be rolling his eyes the entire time wondering why he took your advice.

---------- Post added July-11th-2011 at 04:38 PM ----------

Dude, bring her to your place, get pasta and get some shrimp, dice some tomatoes and get a small bottle of olive oil, salt and pepper... Cook the shrimp in white wine and butter, cook the pasta and then toss the tomatoes in pan with garlic and onions, add the pasta to the pan and mix shrimp with little bit of olive oil!! Feed it to her to with a cheap bottle of Vinho Verde from Trader Joes! Watch a movie and maybe you ll get some :-)

Total about $25 to $30!!

I'm not sure he wants to get some with his parents in the other room. Just saying.

Some great ideas here.. keep em coming.

I've been out with this girl for twice (double dated with my friend and his GF, his GF introduced me to her). She's leaving for school at the end of August so it's really nothing serious, just wanna have some fun and get to know her type of thing.

I've smoked with her a couple times but she's not really into that.. plus those two blunts for $20 would be for me anyway lol.

Wine tasting is free, I don't know if you would want to come down to Orange, VA but we have a bunch of Wineries in the area and the tasting is free. Horton has a great selection of fruit based wines (dessert wines) that are pretty awesome like a strawberry, rasberry, etc. They also have specialty wines like a double chocolate, and a Port-like wine. If you were going to make a day of it, Hilltop Farm and Winery has some of the best wines in the area (for my tastes) and they sell traditionally made Meade's (Honey wines) made in the same manner as centuries earlier. Pack a picnic lunch for both of you, head out to a winery, do a tasting or two.. or three and bust out the picnic lunch on the winery grounds afterwards, and spend 14 of the twenty on a bottle of wine to have during the lunch.... You get a great day with four bucks to spare, and a wine buzz on top.

Unlikely with 20 bucks to impress her. At least have 40.

Yeah but its a no strings attached circumstance. She'll probably understand him not spending lots of money with her leaving soon. If she's thinking no strings attached money really won't be a issue in the matter. She'll just be looking for a fun date and the "after party".

Now if she's thinking its gonna be something more down the road than yeah 20 bucks is hard to do a date on. You can easily do something romantic for 20 bucks though. Like some others said things simple like a picnic and wine or a romantic boat ride can impress the girl more than some fancy dinner. Simply because she knows you put a effort and thought in to it.

And now I turn in my man card.:ols:

Archived