Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 12 PS3/360 Thread (Post your GT/ID and i'll add you to player list)

Drew_Fl

Quick question for those with the game. Is JMU in it this year? It was awhile back but they dropped it for a couple years so I stopped buying it.

Thanks.

They arn't in the game. However, you can go to the teambuilder website, and there are people on there that have made JMU (I think with player names and everything). So you could upload them into the game if you desired

ShyMarcus on 360; get ready for a scalping by the Seminoles of Florida State!

---------- Post added July-13th-2011 at 03:12 PM ----------

That's quite something... all defensive and special teams TD's?? Do tell haha I've never lost a game like that before

The Cardinals did to the Bears on MNF 2006 :ols:

I have a friend that wants in (you know him, 2K) 360 gamertag is SSKSWAGGA and he'll be using the Tigers of Baton Rouge (LSU)

Just picked it up. Im on PS3: Gecha_Popcrn_Rdy

I'm up for joining another PS3 dynasty league since the other one on here is full already. If anyone wants to start one let me know, I'm more of a follower than leader for that kind of **** lol. Oh yeah, I play with my Seminoles, FSU baby!

They arn't in the game. However, you can go to the teambuilder website, and there are people on there that have made JMU (I think with player names and everything). So you could upload them into the game if you desired

Ah so other people made them and I can dl them hmmm i do need a game to patch me through until NHL12 and COD.

Does anyone know if I am stuck with no updated rosters for dynasty mode???

I downloaded the rosters after I started a dynasty (I am only 2 games into the first season). When I play an exhibition, all the rosters show up (replacing the default QB #11, etc..). However, when I play my dynasty, they show up as the default names (like QB #11).

Should I just restart my dynasty?

You have to have the rosters loaded when the dynasty begins. You cannot change the rosters once you started one.

You must restart your dynasty.

I'm rolling with San Diego State in my dynasty :ols:

I foresee problems, though Hillman and Lindley are studs

You have to have the rosters loaded when the dynasty begins. You cannot change the rosters once you started one.

Well at least I am only 2 games in. No biggie. Although I really hate the recruiting portion. If I don't do it (the recruiting) - will it really do it automatically for me? Or will I be stuck with 1 and 2 stars at the end of the season.

BTW - having a Bill Stewart clone as the HC of WVU is lame.

Now, I just have to figure out how to delete the existing dynasty when I get home....

same squad i'm using :ols:

Archived