Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcom Kelly sighting- Redskins Players Only Practice

texasthunder

RT @granthpaulsen: Current turn-out for the #Redskins player-run workouts is 30 players. Brian Orakpo is on hand for today's practice.

Just hit the 30 mark for #Redskins players including @predator48 @kwill35

Sorry, that's Chris Horton, Keiland Williams, and Anderson Russell. Also forgot to add DJ Gomes earlier . No @LFletcher59 yet.

RT @Rich_Campbell: And London Fletcher has arrived, making 31

For the first time in their 3 player-run camps, the #Redskins are filming today's practice. Saw John Beck setting up camera when I got here.

Malcolm Kelly just had a nice 1 hand grab with his left ARM/hand outstretched. No defense of course, just running routes #Redskins

RT @SkyKerstein: #Redskins Leonard Hankerson catching a Rex Grossman pass, Banks is right behind Hankerson http://yfrog.com/kkexuatj

Rookie WR Aldrick Robinson is taking part in his first professional workout today. Malcolm Kelly is also on hand and fully participating.

Redskins running a variety of defensive looks, Rob Jackson is playing LDE, Kory Lichtensteiger at OC w/ no Rabach.

Rookie WR Aldrick Robinson just caught a long post bomb over Horton and @onemangang97 from Rex.

11-on-11 work going on right now. It looks like London Fletcher jotted down a list of plays he's using to run the defense with.

Rookie WR Aldrick Robinson is taking part in his first professional workout today. Malcolm Kelly is also on hand and fully participating.

Redskins running a variety of defensive looks, Rob Jackson is playing LDE, Kory Lichtensteiger at OC w/ no Rabach.

I like the sounds of that.

I am so used to that picture. That is all we have seen from Malcolm Kelly since he's been here. Everyone else practicing while he's trying to get his hammy right up and down the sidelines. Im an optimist, but in this case, I doubt Malcolm "Unbreakable" Kelly will perform.

I am still rooting for this guy. But damn he's gotta step up.

2008 was a horrible WR draft for the most part. Outside of Djack, there's been a whole lot of disappointment for teams.

Off the top of my head, when ES was talking about, D.Thomas, L.Sweed, J.Hardy, D.Jackson and M.Kelly = wow.

3rd year is where they should make an impact, well "Comb", it's your year.

Wonder if Kelly is wrapped in bubble wrap..

Russellmania980 Chris Russell

Malcolm Kelly just had a nice 1 hand grab with his left ARM/hand outstretched. No defense of course, just running routes

#Redskins running a variety of defensive looks, Rob Jackson is playing LDE, Kory Lichtensteiger at OC w/ no Rabach.

Rookie WR Aldrick Robinson just caught a long post bomb over Horton and @onemangang97 from Rex

Lol @ "they cut it off to solve his hammi problems." Nice Hap, made me chuckle.

Joking aside, what a boost it is to see Kelly actually ON a football field. If he is finally over the injury bug (touch wood) then it will be like having a new player. And I still stand by he was the best prospect coming out in '08 at the position. Obviously that's getting harder to defend the less time he see's on the darn field, but if he finally doe's, we have a heck of a wide out on our hands. Big, strong, great route runner, deceptively fast and with stickum like hands.

Make 2011 the year you announce yourself in style to the doubters Malcolm.

Hail.

Archived