Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB wins more games this year?

JPG

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry for open ended poll. I should have asked who would you want starting for the skins this year. lol. Campbell leading the way interesting. I almost picked him but went with McNabb. Im one of the senile fans who thinks he is staying.

Good stuff Reaper. Youre right. Could you see Palmer fittting in here? I can't because of our lack of protection.

I think you would have gotten dramatically different results if you had worded it that way. Campbell will probably win more games this year but that doesn't mean that's who I would want as my QB. Of all those QBs I would probably take Orton to lead the Skins. I'm interested to see Beck but I haven't seen enough of him to feel confident that he is the guy.

I also voted Campbell. Love that running game out in Oakland. So long as it clicks, he'll be fine and they're going to get better.

McFadden is the genuine article.

~Bang

Same here. I think the Raiders could be this year's Chiefs...Maybe not that good, but I could see them going 9-7 or so. The running game is nice, JC is in year 2 and still wanting to prove himself, and he has a supersonic rocket in Jacoby Ford as a nice weapon too.

Same here. I think the Raiders could be this year's Chiefs...Maybe not that good, but I could see them going 9-7 or so. The running game is nice, JC is in year 2 and still wanting to prove himself, and he has a supersonic rocket in Jacoby Ford as a nice weapon too.
They still need an outside WR though, unless DHB or someone else steps up.

Good point. Either way though, I think they'll at least be mediocre (7-9 to 9-7 range). And...given the uncertainty of the other QB's in the poll, I'd say 7 to 9 wins could be about as good as any of them get this year.

wait I thought Jim Plunkett was QBing the raiders?!

If that is their sole concern on offsense, clearly they have a much more stable situation than every other team in connection to the listed QBs (SEA, MIN, DEN, WAS, TEN, and JAX).

The only team which could compare to the Raiders in terms of fewest offensive question marks would be CIN (though their one question mark is the biggest).

If that is their sole concern on offsense, clearly they have a much more stable situation than every other team in connection to the listed QBs (SEA, MIN, DEN, WAS, TEN, and JAX).

The only team which could compare to the Raiders in terms of fewest offensive question marks would be CIN (though their one question mark is the biggest).

They still have some OL concerns they weren't great pass protectors last year and are losing 2 OL.

But, Campbell is used to that, lol.

They still have some OL concerns they weren't great pass protectors last year and are losing 2 OL.

But, Campbell is used to that, lol.

Are they 100% not signing either Satele or Gallery? I would think they would at least retain one...

Don't forget they still have Bruce Campbell as a backup. :ols:

LOL....Jason Campbell is in the lead.

Someone put this in a reverse time capsule, please.

A better poll question would be "Which QB wins the most games, if they started for the Skins in 2011?"

JC is winning, only because of the talent of the OAKLAND RAIDERS. Again, need a time capsule lmao.

Who wins more games this year: Brady, Brees, Campbell, Freeman, Peyton, Rothlisburger, or Ryan?

From the QBs in the poll, I bet if we voted on who we want on our team, it'd be Gabbert, Locker, or Newton. Even though they have yet to take an NFL snap.

The Raiders drafted a couple of OL (Wisniewski at center is one and a lot of people were high on him here) and a tackle in the third. Last year they got Bruce Campbel in the third. The OL they're likely to lose, (I forget his name) is know for being a good run blocker but a little poor on pass protection. Constant improvement in the OLine leads to more wins.

Overall, the Raiders look to improve over their last season. Of the QB's in the list, strictly from wins and losses, Campbell has a better shot than most.

That's easy, the one with the least amount of variables has the best chance of winning the most.

The only one with a starting job, and the one that won the most games last year:

soulglo.jpg

Rubs eyes and tries to focus hard......

84ToppsJimPlunkett.jpg

wait I thought Jim Plunkett was QBing the raiders?!

Whichever of these QB's wins the most games, it will probably have less to do with the quarterback and more to do with other factors. How many games they will win depends a lot more on their situation (the quality of the offensive line, the receivers, the running game, the coaches, the QB's role on the team, the level of competition, injuries, etc, etc) than it does on how good the QB is.

A more interesting conversation would be which QB is better, this thread is basically just asking which QB is in the best situation to win.

Hard to answer when a good amount of those guys will probably be moving before the offseason's over.

You could always throw Kolb up there too, since he's an "available" QB that might not be with his current team come game time.

At this point, I really don't know who will win more games.

Im going to have to go with Locker to, with Chris Johnson in the backfield there is some guaranteed wins there. But as everyone else has said, if we knew where everyone would play then I might have to change my answer.This is a tough and very good question.

With a traditional drop-back passer, even during his record breaking season, CJ was not elite. It was VY's threat to run that kept D's honest (it kept LBs and Ss from selling out to stop the running back). You will see next season when our running game explodes and Chris Johnson (and everyone who plays for Tennessee) is a disappointment.

With a traditional drop-back passer, even during his record breaking season, CJ was not elite. It was VY's threat to run that kept D's honest (it kept LBs and Ss from selling out to stop the running back). You will see next season when our running game explodes and Chris Johnson (and everyone who plays for Tennessee) is a disappointment.

Which explains why CJ had a better YPC with Collins in 2009, right?

Drunk by name, drunk by nature.

Hail.

Archived