Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB wins more games this year?

JPG

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Orton could surprise folks if he lands with the right team. I'm guessing the Cardinals, in which case Orton could have some fun with the competition in the NFC West. This was a prediction I'm not too sure of -- mainly because I don't know who's going to wind up with which teams.

No doubt.

But he's more of a slot guy.

By outside receiver I mean at the X or Z.

Neither Murphy nor DHB have become legitimate outside WRs.

I'm not sure we've seen Ford's ceiling yet. He reminds me a hell of a lot of Steve Smith in his prime, the way he goes up for passes and makes the circus catch look easy, regardless of coverage.

He made Brandon Flowers look silly down the field, when he finally started getting playing time at WR.

Its not something I'd bet my life on, but I could see Ford being a good option on the outside, eventually. You'd still want a more physical presence across from him, though.

I'm not sure we've seen Ford's ceiling yet. He reminds me a hell of a lot of Steve Smith in his prime, the way he goes up for passes and makes the circus catch look easy, regardless of coverage.

He made Brandon Flowers look silly down the field, when he finally started getting playing time at WR.

Its not something I'd bet my life on, but I could see Ford being a good option on the outside, eventually. You'd still want a more physical presence across from him, though.

True that, he turned the entire Chiefs secondary into burnt toast:

vhlPxmGpqWk

I think Ford could be their best WR and maybe become the focal WR in their passing game, but I think he would do it mainly from the slot ala Moss or Wes Welker.

:( I miss football.

I want to talk about mini-camp.

You and me both, man. I wish we could be dissecting tweets about mini-camp performances of Beck, and all the young WR's and RB's on the team. This really sucks right now.

And on that video: Its amazing how Ford SINGLE-HANDEDLY won that game. Campbell was zeroed in on him the whole game. Incredible. That highlight vid (or more accurately, watching that game) is actually what made me trade for Ford in the ES Dynasty league. Love his potential.

Archived