Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 3. Looks amazing.

Destino

PS3 gets the BETA before everybody else. It starts today. Just got my e-mail with the invite.

Can't wait to get home and play it. :)

Actually if you bought MOH back in October and registered that game, you'd receive the early invite for both the 360 and PS3. Funny thing is I forgot I bought and registered that game and received the invite today! Only problem is PS3 has ****ed up and not updated their store so no one in the US is playing it yet. You get what you pay for I guess.

Played the demo for about 30 minutes. Admittedly it's a beta but HOLY ****.

Things I love about it so far:

The hopping over objects animation is ****ing awesome. I was running toward objective A and in one fluid motion jumped over the table and armed it. SICK

The laser add-on to the gun. Great for spotting people and when it's pointed at you, you can see the red dot on your screen.

Proning! Battlefield finally decided to add it in. Also when you get up from being prone you don't just automatically get up and shoot.

Things I hope they improve:

When you spawn it takes a second or two for your gun to show up. I don't know if that's on purpose or not but a couple of times when I spawned I died because my gun hadn't shown up yet.

Grenade tossing. Just doesn't feel right.

Knifing. When you're done knifing someone the animation forces you to stand there for a second too long making it easier for you to get killed.

Overall this game is just going to be sick. It's only a beta and there are tons of things to improve on but man I just can't wait anymore.

I was wrong in my post earlier about PS3. As boys said, the early beta is for all folks who pre-ordered Medal of Honor, which sucked LOL.

If folks haven't yet, make sure you pre-order battlefield 3. I think pre-orders get free DLC with some old maps or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it is, but there's definitely goodies for pre-orders.

The M4 kicks like a mule!

Archived