Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 3. Looks amazing.

Destino

Mother of God!

I've had some of those awesome kill streaks where you run through an entire squad, sometimes 2 squads, and rack up all of them. But those C4 chopper kills falling from the sky are so awesome.

And it seems when he's running through enemy squads and he's running low on ammo, he picks up a fallen soldiers weapon. I'm gonna start using that tactic, very effective. All though he does kill them without them even getting a shot off, so he gets full ammo everytime. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
looking forward to this game.. will keep black ops and pass on mw3, will be getting battlefield 3 instead..

Honestly all the videos I have seen of MW3 to me look like the same old Black Ops and MW2. I really like this COD, but not if they just keep rolling out the same old crap. This year my top 3 games are BF3, GOW3, and Batman:AA.

I'll be getting them both for sure. Everybody argues which one will be better. Playing both games yourself is the only way to find out. :)

The biggest complaint is that all the COD games are nothing but remakes of the same game. MW3 devs have promised that this Cod will be a complete breath of fresh air. Of course, that remains to be seen.

BF3 looks amazing, and I think I'll like it a lot more than I liked BF2.

I'll be getting them both for sure. Everybody argues which one will be better. Playing both games yourself is the only way to find out. :)

The biggest complaint is that all the COD games are nothing but remakes of the same game. MW3 devs have promised that this Cod will be a complete breath of fresh air. Of course, that remains to be seen.

BF3 looks amazing, and I think I'll like it a lot more than I liked BF2.

I completely agree that no final judgement can be made until we have played both. I will still be getting both, but I am not excited about COD. I don't know much about Sledgehammer and for the sake of a discussion all videos of the two games looks to have BF3 way out in the lead.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived