Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AOLNews: Police: Woman Hid 54 Bags of Heroin, Money in Her Vagina

China

"Help me find my Mack truck keys and we'll drive out of here."

Police: Woman Hid 54 Bags of Heroin, Money in Her Vagina

Authorities in Pennsylvania arrested a 27-year-old woman who they say hid more than 100 items -- including 54 bags of heroin and loose change -- in her vagina.

Investigators took Karin Mackaliunas into custody last weekend after she was involved in a motor vehicle crash, according to police in Scranton. Officers in nearby Dunmore heard about the accident and, suspecting that she had been involved in the recent burglary of a local inn, asked Scranton police to detain Mackaliunas for questioning.

During a routine search, Scranton police Officer Nancy Baumann found three bags of heroin inside Mackaliunas' coat, records show. Baumann placed Mackaliunas in the back of the patrol car and was taking her to police headquarters when she noticed Mackaliunas fidgeting. The two women then got into a struggle, after which Mackaliunas asked to speak with another officer, whom she told she had "hidden more heroin in her vagina," according to the criminal complaint.

Investigators took Mackaliunas to Community Medical Center for further examination, police said. Doctors there retrieved "up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22" during a cavity search, according to the criminal complaint.

Click on the link for the full article

Seeing the last four words of the thread title and still suffering with my affliction of posting lyrics in discussions...:D

My father told me, lyin' on his bed of death

"Boy," he says, "Woman, she's gonna make it, don't fool yourself

'Cause she's got somethin' to make a man

Lay that money, uh, right in her hand

And the very thing that makes her rich will make you poor

The very thing that makes her rich will make you poor", that's right

Well, I put you behind the wheel of a deuce and a quarter, yes I did

Had you livin' like a rich man's daughter, yes I did, I sure did

While you were livin' high on the hog

You had me down here scuffling like a dog

Well, the very thing that made you rich made me poor

Very thing that made you rich made me poor

Don't you never, ever make such a bad mistake

You know I'd rather climb into bed with a rattlesnake, that's right

Then to work hard every day bringin' that woman all my pay

The very thing that makes her rich makes me poor

Makes me so damn poor

The thing that makes her rich makes me poor

Very thing that makes you rich makes me poor

Very thing that makes you rich makes me poor

Makes me so damn poor

Money won't change it, no no

what gets me is the dollar amount...$51.22. I can see the paper money, but a pile of bills, two dimes and a couple pennies is funnier to me.

Which also brings to mind an old joke (we'll see who gets the reference)

"Who gave you the 22 cents?"

"All of them."

:pfft:

I am a turrible turrible human bean. :ols:

what gets me is the dollar amount...$51.22. I can see the paper money, but a pile of bills, two dimes and a couple pennies is funnier to me.

I was thinking the same thing... i read it all and was like "22 cents?!? WTF?"

I picture the doctor pulling stuff out of ther like clowns exiting a clown car, just and endless line of things coming out of there.

I was thinking the same thing... i read it all and was like "22 cents?!? WTF?"

I picture the doctor pulling stuff out of ther like clowns exiting a clown car, just and endless line of things coming out of there.

Kind of like this: :silly:

oqolwZoj8RA

Different "area" but you get the idea. :ols:

i saw 'woman caught with a bunch of crap in her vag', and 'pennsylvania' and put 2 and 2 together.

had to be scranton. :facepalm:

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 10:15 PM ----------

And rolled.

ewwww.....

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 10:22 PM ----------

During a routine search, Scranton police Officer Nancy Baumann found three bags of heroin inside Mackaliunas' coat,

couldnt stash those last 3 in there? guess it was the proverbial 'straw that broke the camels back'.....or 'bag of heroin that could have broken the womans vajay-jay', as it were. we all have our limits.

what struck my as kind of funny was.the 31 empty plastic bags....? Why would you feel the need to hide empty bags? I'm guessing she didn't, it was just a convient place to put them? She was using it like a ruck sack.

Archived