Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 2/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, Hoover-ball said:

My tickets are sec 401 and yes I strolled up to club level and showed my gold member card. I think a key is to act confident.

Once in there are two GOLD MEMBER areas on the concourse of the club area, I forget the section number but they are well marked with flags. You have to show your card again and they generally are giving away programs and popcorn. Then they sell Devils backbone beer for a discount. Sometimes they would have free chips or other snacks as well. There are tables to sit at but you can not see the game at all. You are in the concourse.

FWIW - I reached out to my Member Rep and she said that the Club Level Gold Lounge is only available to Club Seat Holders. It does sound like reps have the ability to provide a limited number of Club level passes to non-Club STHs though. For those like me who have been rejected from going up to Club (numerous times), reach out to your rep and see what they can do for you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KtotheT said:

FWIW - I reached out to my Member Rep and she said that the Club Level Gold Lounge is only available to Club Seat Holders. It does sound like reps have the ability to provide a limited number of Club level passes to non-Club STHs though. For those like me who have been rejected from going up to Club (numerous times), reach out to your rep and see what they can do for you.

Always ask for forgiveness not permission!

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Always ask for forgiveness not permission!

Ha, trust me, I've tried. I don't know if it was just overzealous employees or what, but I've always been stopped, had my ticket scrutinized, then ultimately rejected when attempting to sneak up to Club. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KtotheT said:

Ha, trust me, I've tried. I don't know if it was just overzealous employees or what, but I've always been stopped, had my ticket scrutinized, then ultimately rejected when attempting to sneak up to Club. 

The answer is no, you are not supposed to do this but as in many cases, the left hand at Fedex Field never knows what the right hand is doing. I am the kinda person who gets into things like this fairly easy and I was unsuccessful each try.

7 minutes ago, LCA77 said:

The answer is no, you are not supposed to do this but as in many cases, the left hand at Fedex Field never knows what the right hand is doing. I am the kinda person who gets into things like this fairly easy and I was unsuccessful each try.

I had no idea how lucky I was. Most times I flashed the gold card and walked on by.

5 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I had no idea how lucky I was. Most times I flashed the gold card and walked on by.

The email was so misleading and it lead everyone to think they could get it. Typical Redskins stuff though. I went to the 5th quarter party one time and was stopped three different times just to see my ticket. It was crazy. They were nice but after an hour of being there, it got to be annoying.

• Sad 1

I responded to the initial email from my STH representative from last week over the weekend, and asked if it would be possible for me to get parking passes.  I didn't even play it off as life or death for renewing my tickets.  Not only did they say yes, but I got Purple parking passes off the bat, and I'm only a lower level STH.  If you are looking to upgrade parking or just getting it added on, I suggest sending the email.

2 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

I responded to the initial email from my STH representative from last week over the weekend, and asked if it would be possible for me to get parking passes.  I didn't even play it off as life or death for renewing my tickets.  Not only did they say yes, but I got Purple parking passes off the bat, and I'm only a lower level STH.  If you are looking to upgrade parking or just getting it added on, I suggest sending the email.

Wait, you got offered the chance to buy parking or you got the parking free?

13 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

My boss got upgraded to orange parking.  He is in section 139(?)

Like I said, just ask for it.  I'm beyond shocked they immediately offered purple parking to me for the price of the green lot.  

13 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

If it's available, I can highly recommend Red Zone parking. Easy in and out, only 750 spaces, and they're twice as wide as the spots in the other lots.  It's a short walk into the stadium,(it's right behind the players lot), and plenty of room for tailgating.

I usually go to purple/orange D.  The lot hardly ever fills, and I get one of the corner spots and just spread out to the curb.  I've also found that the closer you are to the stadium, the easier it is to get out (did that for years with my uncle going out of the handicap area across from purple D.)  Just another option for people to consider if they can't get the red zone pass.  

• Like 1

Ditto on the Red Lot.   The huge benefit other than the crazy large spots is there is no pedestrians traffic.   So you don't run into the issue where they block you from leaving the parking lot while hundreds of people cross the road.   You also don't have all the other lots converging into one to exit.

• Like 1

Winning consistently will be the only thing that can change the attendance issue. 

I agree on the redzone lot. It may be the reason is till have season tickets.

I like the sound of only 3 Preseason games next year and an extra regular season. Though does that mean some years we get 2 preseason and 8 regular season home games and some seasons 1 preseason and 9 regular? They better change the pricing on those preseason heavy years.

Edited by Hoover-ball
  • Like 1

Hoover, I'm not sure if there will be a correlation between the number of home preseason games and number of home regular season games 

Thinking about it, even though I'm all for more meaningful regular season of games, I'm not crazy about the notion of an odd number of games. Either leave it at 16 or go to 18. And the additional number of playoff teams is turning the NFL into another participation trophy league.

• Like 1

My wife got this email yesterday.   Just for sh*ts and giggles I checked to see what is available.  It doesn't let you pick a seat though.  You can pick a section.  Lower Sidelines,  Lower Corner/Endzone,  Upper SideLines 1-15 or 16-21 and Upper Endzone.

Just checking I selected lowerside lines, it gave me section 124, row 21 (seats 18-19)

image.png.47e21eaa7e47a919eebb42de93d3a178.png