Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Just got my relocation notice.  I have been a STH since June 1999.

Starting next week, you will have the opportunity to relocate, upgrade or add seats to your account. Your relocation time frame will begin on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:00PM.

The upgrade process was frustrating in years past as they only showed a fraction of the seats that were actually available.   During upgrades last year they only showed about 15 seats open to upgrade to in my section (454), but then when they started selling tickets on ticketmaster before the season, there were nearly 100 available in my section, including seats that I absolutely would have upgraded to.  I suppose it's because they're still holding out hope those season ticket holders will renew.   I didn't renew this year after 20 years.   

39 minutes ago, Coach Janky Spanky said:

The upgrade process was frustrating in years past as they only showed a fraction of the seats that were actually available.   During upgrades last year they only showed about 15 seats open to upgrade to in my section (454), but then when they started selling tickets on ticketmaster before the season, there were nearly 100 available in my section, including seats that I absolutely would have upgraded to.  I suppose it's because they're still holding out hope those season ticket holders will renew.   I didn't renew this year after 20 years.   

Yep, they held seats last year. When they finally got me to renew right around preseason my seats in 209 were still there. I asked how and they said they held most of the season ticket members seats that didnt renew. 

1 hour ago, Coach Janky Spanky said:

They definitely hold really good seats. I'm in the upper deck and last year my rep (who doesnt work there anymore) said they were holding a lot of really good seats in the first couple of rows mid field, but their boss wouldn't let them release them.  

A little disappointed. I was hoping to move back to the home side this year. But no good Section 200 options for me. I moved down one row in section 220, directly in front of my old seats.

For those looking for good sideline seats, there are quite a few available; although I would have expected more. Here is what I can see between the goal lines starting from the 50 yard line and moving towards the goal lines:

Home Side:

102 - 1

141 - 1

103 - 36

203 - 2

140 - 36

139 - 96

104 - 106

204 - 7

Visitor Side:

221 - 6

222 - 8

120 - 8

220 - 27

123 - 6

223 - 37

124 - 42

224 - 48

119 - 47

229 - 18

128 - 84

228 - 19

125 - 58

225 - 36

1 hour ago, SonnyandSam said:

A little disappointed. I was hoping to move back to the home side this year. But no good Section 200 options for me. I moved down one row in section 220, directly in front of my old seats.

For those looking for good sideline seats, there are quite a few available; although I would have expected more. Here is what I can see between the goal lines starting from the 50 yard line and moving towards the goal lines:

Home Side:

102 - 1

141 - 1

103 - 36

203 - 2

140 - 36

139 - 96

104 - 106

204 - 7

Visitor Side:

221 - 6

222 - 8

120 - 8

220 - 27

123 - 6

223 - 37

124 - 42

224 - 48

119 - 47

229 - 18

128 - 84

228 - 19

125 - 58

225 - 36

Thanks for sharing.

There is nothing that you've listed that I would consider an upgrade to our current seat location.

7 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Thanks for sharing.

There is nothing that you've listed that I would consider an upgrade to our current seat location.

I lied.

Me, Mrs Skinsfan and friends of ours, who sat together in 237, took those 4 seats in the last row of 204.

That puts us closer to the 50, still under cover, and no one behind us. That also puts us closer to our tailgate, (5 minute walk), and we're near a bunch of our friends that we tailgate with.

Perfect seats!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I lied.

Me, Mrs Skinsfan and friends of ours, who sat together in 237, took those 4 seats in the last row of 204.

That puts us closer to the 50, still under cover, and no one behind us. That also puts us closer to our tailgate, (5 minute walk), and we're near a bunch of our friends that we tailgate with.

Perfect seats!

I used to sit in section 238 and then 239. I considered those seats in 204 but I am near the 40 yard line on the visitors side and didn't want to drop back to the 5-10 yard line. The 200 level on the home side are definitely the best seats in FedEx IMHO. Congrats. Lets hope lots of others buy season tickets. I really don't want another disaster like the Eagles game last year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SonnyandSam said:

The 200 level on the home side are definitely the best seats in FedEx IMHO. 

Mine too! I am in 202 after being on the visitor’s side 200s. It’s such a nicer experience that although 50-yard-line seats would be my ultimate, I passed on the ones in 221 in the perfect spot. I just can’t bring myself to leave the home fans!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SonnyandSam said:

I used to sit in section 238 and then 239. I considered those seats in 204 but I am near the 40 yard line on the visitors side and didn't want to drop back to the 5-10 yard line. The 200 level on the home side are definitely the best seats in FedEx IMHO. Congrats. Lets hope lots of others buy season tickets. I really don't want another disaster like the Eagles game last year.

Agreed and thanks for passing those up.  204 is a definite upgrade over 237, as it takes us out of the corner and puts somewhere between the goal-line and the 10. We'll see...I might even go to a preseason game, just to check them out. Another bonus, is the proximity of our new seats  to the ES tailgate. Thae tailgate is very close to the stadium, (right behind the players lot), and a short walk to our new seats.

We've always wanted to sit next to,(rather than behind), our friends.

Our criteria was tough, 4 seats together, 200's, last row, Skins side.  That, and we had to time it so we could each grab those seats at the same time.

It was crazy how it happened. My phone started to blow up, just as I left work. My buddy saw the seats together and we needed to pull the trigger, fast. I couldn't do anything from my phone, so I raced home, jumped on the PC, and the seats were still there. I snagged two, and he snagged the other two.  Phew!

I didn't think the opportunity would present itself.  

I can't wait!!

27 minutes ago, skinsjoy said:

Mine too! I am in 202 after being on the visitor’s side 200s. It’s such a nicer experience that although 50-yard-line seats would be my ultimate, I passed on the ones in 221 in the perfect spot. I just can’t bring myself to leave the home fans!!

One huge bonus, sitting in the 200's, is the covered seating in the last few rows.  The last row is our favorite,  because you can stand as much as you would like, stash your stuff behind you and the heat, or AC, from the suites behind you come into play

I moved yesterday from 238 to 203 row 4. Last year was my first year in the lower level and I loved it. It is a game changer for me  to get out more timely since my drive is so far. These are close to being perfect seats for me. The 200s on the home side line at the 50 are my dream seats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skinstodd said:

I moved yesterday from 238 to 203 row 4. Last year was my first year in the lower level and I loved it. It is a game changer for me  to get out more timely since my drive is so far. These are close to being perfect seats for me. The 200s on the home side line at the 50 are my dream seats.

Nice seats! 

You may be under cover too, which is a bonus.

23 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Nice seats! 

You may be under cover too, which is a bonus.

Yes they are, row 3 is mostly under cover and starting with row 4 they are completely under cover. I sat in row 3 last year and they were good but these look better. Your row 6 seems the best  but they were not available to me in 203 at my time. These seats were open all day as were yours, I started check at 8 am and my time was not until 4 pm. I had them booked by 4:03.

• Like 1