Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

39 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

When they Redskins moved from RFK to FedEx Field a lot of long time STH got screwed and didn't get first dibs on seats.   Also based on a focus group I attended last year the PSL they are thinking about is going to price most people out of getting ST.

Did they float prices of PSLs?

22 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

Did they float prices of PSLs?

they didnt just float the idea of PSLs it was a pretty much a forgone conclusion. They were surprised when everyone in my focus group about 20 people. Besides 1 person would buy into a PSL. They even said every new stadium has them. I said if every stadium jumps off a bridge does that mean our stadium will jump off the bridge as well. They didnt like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, just654 said:

they didnt just float the idea of PSLs it was a pretty much a forgone conclusion. They were surprised when everyone in my focus group about 20 people. Besides 1 person would buy into a PSL. They even said every new stadium has them. I said if every stadium jumps off a bridge does that mean our stadium will jump off the bridge as well. They didnt like that.

The other Stadiums have proven folks will buy them, they don't care who does.

I was reading that 20 out of 32 teams have PSL. We will get them and they will be on the higher end. Some teams on the lower end Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Houston cost 500 to 5000 a seat. On higher end some teams Dallas, San Francisco, and La cost 500 to up to 100000 a seat. The New York teams for lower 50 yard seats were about 20000 a seat a couple years ago. The PSL will price me and alot of other people out of seats

Edited by Redskins 2021

On 11/14/2022 at 1:05 PM, AllenGibbs said:

You are lucky!  If you don't mind me asking, what is your 2023 price?  My brother has seats in 241 that increased from $1309 a ticket to $1399 a ticket.  

Geez I already had checked “opt out call me in April” and didn’t even notice the price difference. Thanks y’all. I’m in Sec 202 (the symmetrical same seats as your brother’s) and also went from $1309 to $1399 per seat. In the past, we have been told about any price changes in our renewal invite.

I had already noticed the part that I get one more event to go to with my fan deal, no other perks, and now instead of being promised a bunch of swag I am still waiting for (ironically, car flags were one of last years bucket o’ perks that we haven’t received), this time we are promised a hat! The 10% off for paying in full is still more than last year due to the increase.

I’m honestly surprised at the **** job they've done this year compared to last. I’ve come to expect more from Jason Wright. 

P.S. I saw someone else said they got their duffel at a game. Who else has gotten ANYTHING they promised as a perk for buying this year? I’ve only received the extra swag (shirt, hat, and cup) that wasn’t part of the deal. 

Edited by filmjoy

1 hour ago, filmjoy said:

P.S. I saw someone else said they got their duffel at a game. Who else has gotten ANYTHING they promised as a perk for buying this year? I’ve only received the extra swag (shirt, hat, and cup) that wasn’t part of the deal. 

I got the duffel, flag and a pin at the last game. I was excited for the car flag but it was just a flag with no way to attach it to a car. Another disappointment. 

On 11/16/2022 at 10:50 AM, filmjoy said:

Geez I already had checked “opt out call me in April” and didn’t even notice the price difference. Thanks y’all. I’m in Sec 202 (the symmetrical same seats as your brother’s) and also went from $1309 to $1399 per seat. In the past, we have been told about any price changes in our renewal invite.

I had already noticed the part that I get one more event to go to with my fan deal, no other perks, and now instead of being promised a bunch of swag I am still waiting for (ironically, car flags were one of last years bucket o’ perks that we haven’t received), this time we are promised a hat! The 10% off for paying in full is still more than last year due to the increase.

I’m honestly surprised at the **** job they've done this year compared to last. I’ve come to expect more from Jason Wright. 

I picked up my duffel bag and pin and flag at the Titans game.  Honestly the bag is small and very cheaply made.  Could care less about the flag and pin.  I'm still waiting for my jersey for being one of the first 500 to renew which they now are saying might not be ready till the end of the season.  How the hell long does it take to make 500 jerseys?

On 11/15/2022 at 8:04 AM, just654 said:

They held a STH meeting back in the the Bruce Allen days. It was one of the first cause I didn’t bother going to another. But they talked about a new stadium and dropped the PSL thing then too. 

“your seat will even have your name on it”

who the **** wants that. That’s not worth anything 

“How many of you would like a sit down restaurant that’s open air so you can still see the field and watch the game”

what. I’m there for the game. And stadium food sucks. And there will be a huge line. And it’ll be stupid expensive…

it was also when I first learned Larry Michael was a giant asshole. I posted it at the time. But any time the focus was on someone else he could be observed off to the side just ripping into some young person there to assist with things. Total douche bag. 

7 hours ago, tshile said:

“How many of you would like a sit down restaurant that’s open air so you can still see the field and watch the game”

what. I’m there for the game. And stadium food sucks. And there will be a huge line. And it’ll be stupid expensive…

I get what you're saying about being there to watch a football game, but I don't mind solicitation of ideas. Something I like about the design of Nats Park is that you can see the field from the concourse. That should be considered when the team is looking at the layout for the new stadium.

For the club level, the team should do the opposite of what happened at FedEx. The demand was there at the time for a 15K club level, but it seemed like there was nothing that premium about the space. I went to a game in the club level at the Linc the year it opened and it was like night and day.  The food was displayed in an appealing manner, was good, and the prices were reasonable. Seems like for a premium price, they at least attempted to provide a premium experience.

The Commanders were obviously having an issue selling their club seats in recent seasons and reducing the price and offering the perks like free parking has helped fill the level up, but it seemed like they've cheapened the experience even further, just based on what I saw when I attended the Titans game.

Edited by hail2skins

On 11/14/2022 at 1:05 PM, AllenGibbs said:

You are lucky!  If you don't mind me asking, what is your 2023 price?  My brother has seats in 241 that increased from $1309 a ticket to $1399 a ticket.  

On 11/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Interesting.

Ours are $1,399.00 per ticket, and have been for the past few years.

Not sure how your brother paid less last season, because section 241, is closer to the 50 yard line.

Maybe it's because our seats are undercover?   But that's just a guess.

I lied.

I double-checked previous years and have confirmed that our tickets did  increase from $1,309.00 to $1,399.00 per ticket. 

Not a big deal to me, because we love our seats, and the fans around us.  Four of us sit, and tailgate, together and we're a short walk from out tailgate. A bunch of our friends that we tailgate with sit in the section in front of us, and we sneak down and hang with them sometimes too.

That, and most of the fans around us have had their seats for years and they're Washington Whatevers fans, so we don't see too many opposing asses in our sections seats.    Being protected from the elements is a huge plus....we feel the heat and the A/C, from the suite behind us and the people in the suite are cool.  They're close enough to share high-five's with us.

That being said.....It's disingenuous send a renewal email, without mentioning the price increase.  A total  bush-league move. 

On 11/18/2022 at 11:05 AM, Skinsfan1311 said:

I lied.

I double-checked previous years and have confirmed that our tickets did  increase from $1,309.00 to $1,399.00 per ticket. 

Not a big deal to me, because we love our seats, and the fans around us.  Four of us sit, and tailgate, together and we're a short walk from out tailgate. A bunch of our friends that we tailgate with sit in the section in front of us, and we sneak down and hang with them sometimes too.

That, and most of the fans around us have had their seats for years and they're Washington Whatevers fans, so we don't see too many opposing asses in our sections seats.    Being protected from the elements is a huge plus....we feel the heat and the A/C, from the suite behind us and the people in the suite are cool.  They're close enough to share high-five's with us.

That being said.....It's disingenuous send a renewal email, without mentioning the price increase.  A total  bush-league move. 

Agree with all of the above! We have great seats and the same people (Washington fans) around us are there for almost every game.  Not many opposing fans in our section.

The email is deceptive because the only pricing mentioned is the monthly amount based on the 12 month payment plan, and the number includes 12 decimal places for further distortion. Some people are not going to realize that their per ticket price increased $100 - $200+ for the 2023 season.

1 hour ago, AllenGibbs said:

Agree with all of the above! We have great seats and the same people (Washington fans) around us are there for almost every game.  Not many opposing fans in our section.

The email is deceptive because the only pricing mentioned is the monthly amount based on the 12 month payment plan, and the number includes 12 decimal places for further distortion. Some people are not going to realize that their per ticket price increased $100 - $200+ for the 2023 season.

Yup.

It's lying by omission and it's underhanded. Hopefully the next regime will be more transparent.

It's fun sitting with your friends, and having the same familiar faces at every game. Maybe that's why our game experience is so much better than all those nightmare experiences that we all read about.

14 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

This makes me feel like a valued STH.  I mean that is literally $24.50 a ticket if you assume parking is $50.

Agreed. I mean I get what they are doing to try and sell seats, but the season ticket holder should pay the lowest available price from the team box office.

Especially sucks when I have club seats. It’s already depressing enough to see what the secondary market is for those. 

Emailed my rep, but also figure I could ask here, but has anyone had any luck with getting in touch with someone and having camera footage released to them if they were hit in the parking lot during the game?  Had a hit and run occur and it was definitely at the stadium, but we didn’t notice until this morning based on the location of the damage.  They have to have cameras in the lots right?  

On 11/15/2022 at 8:04 AM, just654 said:

My great-uncle was a finalist for the top 70 team they did in 2004 or 2005, and I have a lot of fond memories of the team, but if they go PSL’s I am out.  I am enjoying the time with my tickets now, knowing that I might attend one game a year from here on out when they do have a stadium.  

But this is the cost of doing business for them, and people will pay it.  A couple weeks ago, I got an email from UGA asking for donations to their NIL fund.  And this is to people who donate money to a fund every year to get the right to purchase season tickets, and the amount of money you donate dictates how many you get, how close you are and if you can get tickets for the Florida game every year.  

56 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Emailed my rep, but also figure I could ask here, but has anyone had any luck with getting in touch with someone and having camera footage released to them if they were hit in the parking lot during the game?  Had a hit and run occur and it was definitely at the stadium, but we didn’t notice until this morning based on the location of the damage.  They have to have cameras in the lots right?  

I got hit by a woman turning out of the parking lot while I was driving on Arena Drive after the Giants Thanksgiving night game in 2017. A stadium worker responded along with a cop. The stadium worker just filled out a quick report (was worthless) and the cop didn't care because no one was drunk. I asked the officer to write a report and the stadium worker for video footage and they both said no because insurance would handle it. They seemed much more interested in getting out of there than helping. Never did get video footage despite follow up by insurance and myself. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psu2008 said:

I got hit by a woman turning out of the parking lot while I was driving on Arena Drive after the Giants Thanksgiving night game in 2017. A stadium worker responded along with a cop. The stadium worker just filled out a quick report (was worthless) and the cop didn't care because no one was drunk. I asked the officer to write a report and the stadium worker for video footage and they both said no because insurance would handle it. They seemed much more interested in getting out of there than helping. Never did get video footage despite follow up by insurance and myself. 

My rep Sophia has been completely awesome.  I had an email response from her within 90 minutes saying the head of security would be in touch, and within an hour after that, she actually copied them on another email.  Now, haven’t heard from that yet, but I do appreciate that the “middle men” are actually trying here.  

5 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

The past couple of years the reps have been much more responsive. Sophia will help and follow up and escalate if necessary. There are cameras all over. Hope security helps you catch the culprit. Good luck!  

• 1 month later...