Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 10/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, Howie411 said:

Ok so this season after 13 years of season tickets I moved to the Club Level.  So far I'm completely underwhelmed.  I've been to 3 out of the 4 home games so far and here my experiences so far.

1. The bathrooms which used to be nice and clean now look like the 100 and 400 level.  They are nasty and no one seem to be cleaning them.

2. The Free Food they advertise for Gold Members usually has insane lines (upwards of 15-20 minutes).  Note this seemed to have gotten better the last couple of games, but at least today at the Titans game when I tried to grab some food at halftime, I still waited almost 15 minutes just to get in the Gold Lounge.  Also they are doing a bad job policing the lines and random non-sth are being let in.

3. The area outside section 310, smells of smoke and weed from all the folks smoking on the ramp there.

4.  The Club level so very congested now, I know they are pushing this level hard by sales, but way to crowded now.

5. (not specific to the club level) -  The Redzone lot which I've parked at for years has gotten insanely crowded.  They removed 1/4th of the lot and turned it to rideshare which now forces everyone to park closer together.

Yeah...they took up part of the corner of the lot for rideshare.    The Redzone is still the best lot, if nothing else because it opens earlier and the parking spots are twice as wide, so there's plenty of room to tailgate, even if every spot is taken.   I hope that they keep it.

56 minutes ago, AllenGibbs said:

Anyone else receive their 2023 renewal information?  Price of my seats increased about 17%.  Went from $1309 a seat to $1529 a seat.  

So my new club seats went from $3,598 to $3798 which basically  almost nulls out the "free parking".  I'm considering dropping my tickets for next year.   I don't want to pay almost 4k for tickets.  I can't make every game and I can barely sell them for 1/2 what I paid for them.  The Minnesota game I got like $160 total.

Oh and its ridiculous they will give you 10% off if you pay in full only and give you a hat.  Hell I'm still waiting for my personalized jersey for renewing early last year.   How long does it take to customize 500 jerseys.....

oh and why is their a $25 handling fee?  They aren't shipping us stuff anymore.

Edited by Howie411

34 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Oh and its ridiculous they will give you 10% off if you pay in full only and give you a hat.  Hell I'm still waiting for my personalized jersey for renewing early last year.   How long does it take to customize 500 jerseys.....

oh and why is their a $25 handling fee?  They aren't shipping us stuff anymore.

Great questions!  And I'm still waiting (almost a year now) for the duffle bag.   

3 hours ago, AllenGibbs said:

Great questions!  And I'm still waiting (almost a year now) for the duffle bag.   

They had the duffel bag available for pickup when I was at the Packers game (you had to RSVP to let them know).  To be honest its very cheap.

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Damn, I had no idea they were still getting near $4k/seat for season tickets in the club level.  

I think the price Howie mentioned is for two seats. There was a chart posted sometime during the off-season showing how much they were asking per seat.

And I know that the team hasn't seemed to raise GA tickets in a while, but given everything else, a 17 percent increase  mentioned by the other poster isn't gonna go over well

Edited by hail2skins
  • Like 1

Yeah ours went up I think $100 a piece if we renewed on club. But think we are actually moving to upper level. Got a few friends up there and for mine and my brothers 2 club level tickets was right around 3600 for the year. For us to do upper level would cost about 1300 for the year for the two of us with parking. the free food is nice but I’m not eating $2300 worth of food in the stadium over a year lol 

5 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

Overall cost for two club seats went up 30 bucks. Deceiving though, since we will have 8 regular season home games instead of 9 next year.

Do they still differentiate the price breakout depending on opponent? It'll be interesting to compare next year's to this season.

1 hour ago, psu2008 said:

Overall cost for two club seats went up 30 bucks. Deceiving though, since we will have 8 regular season home games instead of 9 next year.

You know you are right.  Didn't even think about that.   Do we have 2 preseason next year then?  Cause those games are worth way less than regular season.

2 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Do they still differentiate the price breakout depending on opponent? It'll be interesting to compare next year's to this season.

Yeah they do dynamic pricing but it’s not broken down in invoice.

26 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

You know you are right.  Didn't even think about that.   Do we have 2 preseason next year then?  Cause those games are worth way less than regular season.

Yes two preseason. The formula is still 20 games (10 home and 10 away). Alternates between 9 + 1 or 8 + 2 until they eventually go to 18 regular and 2 preseason.

I don’t want to renew, but my 5 year old son has fallen in love with football and the Redskins. My 1 year old boy and unborn baby girl (due date is the Super Bowl omg) will be on that path soon.

I’m 36 and vaguely remember going to a Super Bowl XXVI party with my parents. Went to a handful of game at RFK and we’ve had season tickets since FedEx opened in 1997. I’ve been to every home game since the beginning of the 2008 season — only missed games when I was in college from 2004-07. 

I love the Redskins, and I could’ve spent money on other things. I used to arrange my life around going to games. Even with a wife and kids now we still make it work somehow. I just can’t quit the team even with a terrible owner and the name change. Part of me died inside with the new name.

I’m leaning towards not renewing for the first time in my life due to other life and family commitments, but I have FOMO with a new owner.

having said all that, I’ll see you all next year.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, psu2008 said:

having said all that, I’ll see you all next year.

See you next year! The heart wants what the heart wants and nothing beats tailgating with my kid. 

Go New Owner! And that means new stadium! I am hoping there will be some advantage to being a STH for years that gives us first choice of seats in the new stadium.

16 minutes ago, AllenGibbs said:

You are lucky!  If you don't mind me asking, what is your 2023 price?  My brother has seats in 241 that increased from $1309 a ticket to $1399 a ticket.  

Interesting.

Ours are $1,399.00 per ticket, and have been for the past few years.

Not sure how your brother paid less last season, because section 241, is closer to the 50 yard line.

Maybe it's because our seats are undercover?   But that's just a guess.

4 hours ago, AllenGibbs said:

He is in Row 4 or 5. Undercover and dry unless the wind is blowing in that direction!  Pretty sure his price has been $1309 for a few years. Not sure why there was a price difference. Sounds like they are fixing the price differential starting in 2023.     

No rhyme or reason as to why that would be.

We're in the last row, backed up to a suite, completely out of the elements, but the view from 241 is fantastic.

Ours aren't too shabby either.  We sat up against a suite, when we were in 236 too and vowed never to move unless we could score last row seats, on the Skins side. We lucked out a few years ago and snagged 204, which is really close to our tailgate spot.too

20221106_152412.jpg

On 11/10/2022 at 5:57 PM, Hoover-ball said:

See you next year! The heart wants what the heart wants and nothing beats tailgating with my kid. 

Go New Owner! And that means new stadium! I am hoping there will be some advantage to being a STH for years that gives us first choice of seats in the new stadium.

When they Redskins moved from RFK to FedEx Field a lot of long time STH got screwed and didn't get first dibs on seats.   Also based on a focus group I attended last year the PSL they are thinking about is going to price most people out of getting ST.

3 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

When they Redskins moved from RFK to FedEx Field a lot of long time STH got screwed and didn't get first dibs on seats.   Also based on a focus group I attended last year the PSL they are thinking about is going to price most people out of getting ST.

Good points. And if Dan was still owner I would not even hope for anything better. A new owner gives me hope but certainly no certainty. 

A PSL of some sort is for sure going to happen. What team invented that ridiculous concept?