Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OV: Video: Black TV Reporter Shomari Stone Saves White Supremacist

#98QBKiller

Lol...wow

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/video-black-tv-reporter-shomari-stone-saves-white-supremacist

Video: Black TV Reporter Shomari Stone Saves White Supremacist

Video by Michael Flood McNulty

(1 Hour Ago) in Society / Race

One of the chief rules of Old School journalism: Never be a part of the story. Just record and report. But sometimes you have no choice. KOMO TV (Seattle) news reporter Shomari Stone felt that way when he put himself in the middle of a brawl, broke up the mayhem and saved a man from a severe beating. One interesting twist: Police told Stone the man he saved had white supremacist tattoos all over his body. Take a look at the video, where Stone explains what goes on:

Wow, both the reporter (for getting involved physically) and the cameraman (for capturing evidence on tape) are extremely lucky that they weren't seriously injured by somebody in the fray. That said, God bless the reporter for intervening on somebody else's behalf. Hopefully that supremecist learned a valuable lesson.

Lol at the midget talking **** after it already been broken up. Never fails.

"You just whooped my friend but now that it's over I'm gonna act tough."

nice.

Didn't even notice him at first, just watching while his friend was getting that beatdown

My only issue is how clearly he distinguishes the guy as "victim." When does an equal participant in a fight become a "victim"? Suppose the guy was able to regain his footing and start pounding the other guy. Then the "victim" and "suspect" labels get flipped.

They fight like girls

Yeah they do. One reporter shows up with a weak ass tackle like that and they give up and leave?

If they're bold enough to be brawling in broad daylight on what looks like a public boardwalk, they aren't going to be scared off by some reporter.

~Bang

My only issue is how clearly he distinguishes the guy as "victim." When does an equal participant in a fight become a "victim"? Suppose the guy was able to regain his footing and start pounding the other guy. Then the "victim" and "suspect" labels get flipped.

I agree. If it had been a 2 on 1 situation, (like it was before the little man came bursting onto the scene) then I could see using the word victim. Fact is, this whole thing went down because one of the parties scammed the other party out of drugs/money.

Agreed. In fact, after watching a second time I noticed an early lull in the action where things were about to stop altogether but our "victim" actually charges his "assailant" while the guy's not looking. Things re-ignite and the neo-nazi becomes a victim pretty fast. :)

Archived