Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do so many people insist on insulting people for their personal preferences, and treat it as fact ?

Mickalino

Well, i sure do hope you know I was only busting your chops for fun about Journey. It's really no skin off my nose if anyone likes them, I was just playing around. We've been mutual boardmates for a good while, hope you got that. (Although it was funny that bubbles got upset :ols: )

~J

I took it personally, and I'm never speaking to you again. :silly: Actually, I was playing a bit as well. I'm a casual fan of the band. I think it's hilarious when other people get so offended by another's opinion. Now if you insult Priest...well that's a different story entirely. :silly:

I thought all of Bang's posts were jokes ???

Even the ones he tries to be serious about...

:ols:

I wrote in that thread that it was just for laughs.. pretty early on in my Journey slappin'

unless Mick's yanking my chain in this thread...

which of course, would mean war.

~Bang

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 02:31 AM ----------

I took it personally, and I'm never speaking to you again. :silly: Actually, I was playing a bit as well. I'm a casual fan of the band. I think it's hilarious when other people get so offended by another's opinion. Now if you insult Priest...well that's a different story entirely. :silly:

Oh hell, Nothing gay about Judas Priest!

RobHalford.jpg

Rock on !

~Ba-yang!

I think Rob would get a pass amongst metal fans no matter what he did. Hey, it is what it is right? :silly:

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 09:37 PM ----------

Actually, I find it absolutely hilarious that no one seemed to pick up on what should have been obvious in the 80's. Rob didn't even seem to try to hide that he was gay, but nobody was picking up on it. I mean look at some of the videos from that era.

My how times have changed. :ols:

People, Mick is right. I know I've offended others sometimes, and I'd like to make amends. So, now I come to you, with open arms, nothing to hide, believe what I say.

So here I am with open arms, hoping you'll see what your love means to me. Open arms.

[/steve Perry voice]

I don't know why people do it. I have strong opinions on music and I frequently catch crap from people when I tell them that I don't really enjoy or have any desire to listen to hip hop. I always say "look, if hip hop is what you like thats cool but I can't get into it, nothing about hip hop stimulates me in any way other than making me uncomfortable with what I'm listening to".

After saying that I have people tell me flat out that I'm wrong. I am? How can I be wrong about what I like or dislike? Thats like if somebody told me they didn't like pizza and I told them they were wrong. Perhaps if they said pizza was bad then sure it could be debated but that isn't much different. If I said hip hop sucks then sure, tell me I'm wrong and state several reasons why. I don't insult musical choices of other people or their opinions. If I share my opinion I merely state what I like or dislike and don't pass judgement on what other people like or dislike. I like metallica, a lot of people hate metallica merely because they were one of many bands to sue napster. If you don't like the band cause you think they're douches then thats fine, if you don't like the band because you think their music is crap, thats fine. If you imply that I'm an idiot and must be scum if I enjoy listening to metallica merely because you don't like them that isn't right.

Who said this thread was about Journey ?

How do you know it's not about my choice of wine, or my choice of slippers ??

Wife.jpg

Mick you still have that Redskins sticker I gave you in Tampa on that Lavar Jersey covering his name or did you take it off? And btw white wine, reallly>?

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:21 PM ----------

you drank beer at the game.

2007_1125montereytampa20008.jpg

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:24 PM ----------

It wasn't you?

2006_1119novo6skins0018.jpg

*cough* bubble screen

You meant, "Bang", right?:pfft:

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 01:43 AM ----------

Simple: Twilight and Jersey Shore suck :)

Couldn't agree more.

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 01:47 AM ----------

^^^Or choice of jerseys.

Damn dude, so many things wrong with that picture. The jersey, for one. No pictures. The girl isn't in the kitchen. And I'm not even gonna ask about the slippers.

Mick you still have that Redskins sticker I gave you in Tampa on that Lavar Jersey covering his name or did you take it off? And btw white wine, reallly?

you drank beer at the game.

It wasn't you?

You got one out of 2 correct. I'm the one with the beer in the first pic, but the "bumper-sticker-guy" is not me. :)

^^^Or choice of jerseys.

Or the 1979 headphones.

Mick you still have that Redskins sticker I gave you in Tampa on that Lavar Jersey covering his name or did you take it off? And btw white wine, reallly>?

I prefer white wine to red. I can drink red, but it's usually room temperature. I like my wine cool/cold.

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 11:21 AM ----------

Damn dude, so many things wrong with that picture. The jersey, for one. No pictures. The girl isn't in the kitchen. And I'm not even gonna ask about the slippers.

I want to know where the strawberry milk and mop is. She has a broom.

Those aren't headphones.

It's a sound-proof ear-plug set that pilots/gun users/musicians use to protect their ears, which I used so I didn't have to hear her ****in at me while I tried to watch the Skins beat the Cowboys.

Haha. My eyes aren't what they used to be. My wife steers clear of me during games. She goes in another room or goes out somewhere. She knows to not even ask me questions about other things while the game is on.

hahahahaha you read my mind

You know, I used to think Bubble Screen was a horses ass, but now I think he's one of the funniest people on here. I can just imagine him sitting at his keyboard, cackling as he comes up with something new to rile up the masses. I'll bet he doesn't mean 75% of the stuff he rights, and if I'm right, he should never admit to it because it wouldn't be nearly as fun. As far as I'm concerned, when he gets involved in a thread, the potential for entertainment is through the roof.

You probably think strippers actually like you too :ols:

Didn't you have a joke thread or a Yahoo Answer that was along this vein....?

Archived