Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol 2011

GoSkins561

Dude, you should watch this year. I had planned on not watching much this year because of Simon leaving, and thinking the show would be alot worse. But its actually surpassed my expectations...alot. The judges seem to have real good chemistry. And I'm amazed at all the solid 15 year old talent that made it to Hollywood so far. VERY good move to allow 15 year olds this year, imo.

Steven Tyler seems to be eyeing all that 15-year-old talent himself. Resulting in a creepy old man vibe...

Steven Tyler seems to be eyeing all that 15-year-old talent himself. Resulting in a creepy old man vibe...

Yeah, he does seem to give off that vibe sometimes. I doubt he's seriously sizing up some 15 year old though. Or at least I would hope not. I think he's just one of those dudes with wierd facial expressions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lots of talent this season. The Judas Priest rocker, the Luther Vandros wannabe, Seth Rogan, and the basso country western dude are all radio ready.

One thing - last night was the first night where I thought they really missed Simon Cowell as a judge. The other three have been good up until now, but now is the time they need Cowell's blunt and unfailingly accurate assessments of these people. Randy is trying to fill that role, but he's a tyro compared to Cowell.

Say what you want about Idol, but this year has been really refreshing. Case in point? Check out the vid. Who would've thought we would see a Judas ****ing Priest song? He did a great job.

FSculTbXh-Y

Thanks for the Video. I hadn't had a chance to critique my performance yet. ;)

:D

^ totally agree. It's obvious that Randy now has to be the "bad guy" since Simon has left. He even took Simon's end chair LOL.

Randy is the new Simon. (the straight shooter, tells it how it is)

J-Lo is the new Paula (but with a phatter butt :) )

Steven is the new Randy (just a cool guy that says a lot of weird things)

A couple of those chicks have some smoking hot bodies. MY GAWD.

^ totally agree. It's obvious that Randy now has to be the "bad guy" since Simon has left. He even took Simon's end chair LOL.

Randy is the new Simon. (the straight shooter, tells it how it is)

J-Lo is the new Paula (but with a phatter butt :) )

Steven is the new Randy (just a cool guy that says a lot of weird things)

A couple of those chicks have some smoking hot bodies. MY GAWD.

I agree...however at this stage, it really doesn't matter anymore. Once America starts voting, the judges are just there to give feedback. That last girl who sang is gorgeous.

I am surprised the hot Columbian girl didn't even get a chance to sing to go through

u mean...julie zorrilla?

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 03:52 PM ----------

Thank God they got rid of that one "guy." Can you guess which one I'm referring to?

haha yea the guy with the red curly hair. hes sooo weird.

I think this is the most talented top 10(13) that the show has had. There are a legit 4 or 5 that could go commercial in their respective genres. It will be interesting to see who can keep it together on the big stage and when genres change.

Archived