Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

twitter: John Harbaugh is an *******, oops, I mean, said he wants to 'Take Control of the D.C fanbase'/ Haloti Ngata Aint Goin Nowhere

SMOSS89

I am actually nervous about this game. The Ravens had a really awful game against the Steelers and will be looking for blood.

However, if our defense plays like it has since the bye week, then we could finally beat the Ravens in a regular season game for the first time in years. :)

We haven't beaten them since I've been alive, and I'm 23.

Yes we did.

I believe it was back in 2000, very low scoring game (something like 7-6). Stephen Davis delivered a memorable stiff arm against a Raven's defender as he galloped into the endzone for the game winning touchdown.

Yes we did.

I believe it was back in 2000, very low scoring game (something like 7-6). Stephen Davis delivered a memorable stiff arm against a Raven's defender as he galloped into the endzone for the game winning touchdown.

I remember that... Ravens beat the Giants in the Super Bowl... we had beaten both teams during the regular season... Norv Turner couldn't get it done...

Ravens just made my top 5 most hated teams

It now goes : 1. Dallas 2. NYG. 3. Philly. 4. NE. 5. Baltimore.

Im tired of all these Ravens fans talking down to us. They are on their way down, we're on our way up. They had their window of opportunity, and they blew it. Not so much the vaunted Ravens defense of old...

Verdict:

Ray Lewis - old, not the same

Ed Reed - old, not the same

Terrell Suggs - kinda old, not the same

Anquan Boldin - old, not the same

Flacco - Overrated

Ray Rice - their only consistent player

Torrey Smith - good but not great.

Yes we did.

Yup it was 2000. Final score was 10-3 Skins.

That game featured a Tony Banks interception in the endzone right before half to keep the score 3-3. Kevin Mitchell (RIP) was the one who got the pick.

Stephen Davis ran for a 30 something yard touchdown by stiff arming and running right through some guy with the name of Rod Woodson.

After we took the lead, the defense just put the clamps on that lame offense. The highlight was Kenard Lang making a huge tackle behind the line of scrimmage (maybe a sack late), lost his helmet while being blocked and still celebrated with a primal scream.

Lots a fun that day.

Best defense on the field belonged to the Redskins.

2000 Ravens defense, best defense in history? My ass they are.

I can't say I get excited about the Ravens, I found myself getting more pumped about the Packers beating the Eagles last week. As for my kids, because we have family members that are Ravens fans, I let them and encourage them to cheer for the Ravens. I tell them we are Redskins fans first, but supporting the Ravens is okay because when they win, it makes Grandpa(not my Redskins fan Dad) happy. IMO there is no harm or foul in having a AFC team and NFC team, plus both are local.

If for some reason Dan messes up this Shanallen situation I'm out, and more than likely will take my fandom to Baltimore.

:doh::rolleyes::ciao::ciao::ciao:

Leave now and stop posting.

Whatever dude, who hailed you the cheif of fandom? I've been a Redskins fan since I was in diapers, it won't be easy but something has to give.

As many fans, I'm tired of the coaching carousel, Dan Snyder firing Shanny/Allen especially after the past 3 weeks and our offense exploding, the system starting to work he is complete and total idiot.

Dan Snyder firing Shanny/Allen especially after the past 3 weeks and our offense exploding, the system starting to work he is complete and total idiot.

Well, yeah. He'd also be an idiot for trading RG3 to the Cowboys for a 3rd round draft pick, but there's no reason to believe he would do either of these things.

Im tired of all these Ravens fans talking down to us. They are on their way down' date=' we're on our way up. They had their window[s'] of opportunity, and they blew it. Not so much the vaunted Ravens defense of old...

Verdict:

Ray Lewis - old, not the same

Ed Reed - old, not the same

Terrell Suggs - kinda old, not the same

Anquan Boldin - old, not the same

Flacco - Overrated

Ray Rice - their only consistent player

Torrey Smith - good but not great.

I fear Ngata. Man is a beast!

Whatever dude, who hailed you the cheif of fandom? I've been a Redskins fan since I was in diapers, it won't be easy but something has to give.

As many fans, I'm tired of the coaching carousel, Dan Snyder firing Shanny/Allen especially after the past 3 weeks and our offense exploding, the system starting to work he is complete and total idiot.

First of all, it's not brag worthy to say you've been a fan since "diapers" seeing as your mind can't formulate a proper opinion at that point. Being a fan of the Redskins because you want to and because you love them is something entirely different. You do not appear to be in the want or love category and therefore you deserve to root for Notre Dame, the Heat, and the Ravens.

This "coaching carousel" only applies when you first - FIRE a coach, and then HIRE a coach. We are in year 3 with Shanahan, if someone is thinking about 2013 and they're not a complete idiot, you probably wouldn't give much thought to Shanahan being fired. Stop playing the tool card and start seeing with your eyes. Your point here is equivalent to saying we should be at war with Great Britain because of the American Revolution. **** is in the past, and it appears obvious that Snyder has turned the page on Vinny and his mistakes with the voices on his sideline.

Even prior to the 3 game win streak, it was just message board talk that Shanny would be out of here next year. I can't believe we're even having this discussion. Are you honestly someone who can't sit down, relax, and enjoy RG3's rookie year and the fun ride we're having? Grow up "dude".

Before we got RGIII there was a danger that the dividing line places in MD, kids growing up with 4 and 5 win teams year after year were going to leave their parents Redskins religion and join Baltimore. That definitely happened and was likely to accelerate .... It has been stopped and begun to be reversed by RGIII, just another of his little side benefits

Archived