Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ.COM - Fred Davis Accused of Assulting Woman

RonYoungEra

Davis is worst menace than Vick and Roethlisberger combined. He needs to be tossed in jail forever!!!

I...see...what...you...did...there :ols:

But I knew I smelled b.s about the champagne bottle. No way this chic was hit with a champagne bottle. He was in the wrong by retaliating, but nothing to see here, except TMZ stirring the pot.

When I hear about these kind of cases I don't even give it too much thought. Assault cases are notoriously full of lies and false accusations. Courts are jammed with them, most are he said-she said. A lot of plaintiffs do not even show up for the trial.

For the defendants; they go to jail for a day, they MUST appear in court or get re-arrested, they spend thousands on bail and lawyers, their name is permanently smeared in the mud, they still have a record even if acquitted, they lose jobs and sometimes custody of children, sometimes have to go to court three or four times, sometimes must spend a half year in jail awaiting trial.

The system needs to be fixed....badly.

By the way....ANYONE can call the police! You don't have to be innocent to dial a phone!

Well, as far as losing your job, it depends on if your boss feels the costs (loss of good will, customers etc.) exceeds the value you bring in. A co-worker of mine was convicted a DWI, she was too valuable to the government, so nothing happened her. A person who was hired to replace a person I hired was convicted of running around naked in a mall, he kept his 6-figure job. Another friend of mine was accused of bribing a foreign official to keep his job (he did not even have such a working relationship) and was fired.

Per @dhellie of News 4: "just read report on Fred Davis incident... Video tape confirms his story. "He reached for girl in calm manner... she threw drink on him" More from officer who viewed tape: He came back with a plastic container (he told me it was OJ) and threw it on her. He tossed plastic container at her body not causing injury. She was elbowed by accident after. (didn't say by who)"

Per @dhellie of News 4: "just read report on Fred Davis incident... Video tape confirms his story. "He reached for girl in calm manner... she threw drink on him" More from officer who viewed tape: He came back with a plastic container (he told me it was OJ) and threw it on her. He tossed plastic container at her body not causing injury. She was elbowed by accident after. (didn't say by who)"

Another female trying to milk financial opportunity out of nothing....smh. Nothing to see here. Fred Davis needs to start for us at TE next season btw.

Some of the comments in here are just crazy.Even if all he did was throw a plastic cup of oj. It still was a dumb move. That could of got him shot. You never know. There are too many idiots out there. People been shot over stepping on someones shoes.

And this thread brought all the trade cooley idiots out. Why am even wasting my time with this bs?.lol

I had a feeling this was crap and it is. :D

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 06:06 PM ----------

Some of the comments in here are just crazy.Even if all he did was throw a plastic cup of oj. It still was a dumb move. That could of got him shot. You never know. There are too many idiots out there. People been shot over stepping on someones shoes.

Take it easy, PG county! LOL! The rest of the country doesn't always shoot!

lol.Your right but its happened.Its sad that people get shot over wearing a northface .

How do you all know she is trying to get paid . Maybe she is trying to make an a hole pay for embarresing her. Who knows.We werent there.So quick to judge

Typing on my PS3 is bs too.

How do you all know she is trying to get paid . Maybe she is trying to make a hole pay for embarresing her. Who knows.We werent there.So quick to judge

Now if all he really did was toss a drink in her face, then what other motive would you propose for her lying?

Im a male.Care to explain why that matters?

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 06:27 PM ----------

Question: are you a male or female?

I know women get away with a lot of stuff. It still takes a bigger person to just deal with it differently . With his status he could of had her kicked out for throwing a drink on him

Im a male.Care to explain why that matters?

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 06:27 PM ----------

I know women get away with a lot of stuff. It still takes a bigger person to just deal with it differently . With his status he could of had her kicked out for throwing a drink on him

i was just curious. The poster just seemed to have went out thier way to justify/absolve the female (i could be wrong though). My take on it was that both Freddie and the female was wrong. But Freddie should have really known better, given his status.

So he threw a drink at a chick, big deal. It's not classy, but It won't get him kicked off an NFL team. It's not uncommon for said 'chick' to raise hell and claim her lip was cut or something.

I HIGHLY doubt he chucked a champagne bottle at a girls face in a crowded nightclub.

Archived