Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ.COM - Fred Davis Accused of Assulting Woman

RonYoungEra

i was just curious. The poster just seemed to have went out thier way to justify/absolve the female (i could be wrong though). My take on it was that both Freddie and the female was wrong. But Freddie should have really known better, given his status.

Now those are facts and all that needs to be said. Thread can be closed. But hey we all like gossip.lol

+1+1+1+1+1

Mainly because everyone is throwing her under the bus and defending Fred. They were both wrong but I wouldnt blame her at all if he said something really wrong . Now how do you prove that?.Its just a drink.He should of beeh a MAN and said something and walk away.

like many have said. Probably isn't a big deal.

Mainly because everyone is throwing her under the bus and defending Fred. They were both wrong but I wouldnt blame her at all if he said something really wrong . Now how do you prove that?.Its just a drink.He should of beeh a MAN and said something and walk away.

like many have said. Probably isn't a big deal.

No, rather she shouldn't have tossed the drink on him and he shouldn't have reacted by doing the same. Again both were wrong.

Wonderful.

Fortunately, very few NFL teams will care that he got into a fight with a woman at a nightclub...Redskins included. We can still trade Cooley.

So you would still rather keep Davis over Cooley even after this? Maybe you should change your name to "Bat**** Crazy Levi".

Per @dhellie of News 4: "just read report on Fred Davis incident... Video tape confirms his story. "He reached for girl in calm manner... she threw drink on him" More from officer who viewed tape: He came back with a plastic container (he told me it was OJ) and threw it on her. He tossed plastic container at her body not causing injury. She was elbowed by accident after. (didn't say by who)"

Not as bad but still... Low class, childish, and moronically stupid.

Not enough to cut him but I sure as hell wouldn't bank on him to be a core Redskin.

There is no bad situation in the world that doesn't get worse with alcohol.

Regardless, too many subjective words to determine what actually happened.

"An aggessive manner": was he trying to tackle her or block her or just running fast in her direction?

"He grabbed her" Did he grab her arm after she flung it at him wth the drink in her hand or did he grab a more sensitive area?

"He threw hs drink on her and she was struck by an object". Martini and the olive? or champagne and the bottle?

Let the police settle it. If he's guilty, it shows some character flaws that alcohol helps bring out in young men. Hopefully, he figures oiut why it's so stupid. His current state is "Not guilty" until a court judges him otherwise. I wouldn't let him date my daughter, but I'm not willing to throw him under the jailhouse until he's had his day in court. I love ES, but I wouldn't let the mods determine his guilt or innocence.

No, rather she shouldn't have tossed the drink on him and he shouldn't have reacted by doing the same. Again both were wrong.

Something could of been said and I would lol at fred for getting splashed. Did you not read that part of my post. Sometthings deserve a reaction. Do you not agree?

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 08:24 PM ----------

cooley is the one wed trade buddy

why would u trade the younger more athletic one???

maybe cuz cooley is better.

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 08:30 PM ----------

Not as bad but still... Low class, childish, and moronically stupid.

Not enough to cut him but I sure as hell wouldn't bank on him to be a core Redskin.

I dont see what core redskin has to do with this .He made a mistake but if incidents keep happening then we might just have a problem. If he actually hit a women with a bottle then he should be tied up and nearly beat to death. lol. Doubt that happened but crazier things have happened

How is Cooley better when Davis outperformed him when he replaced him last year?

lol. So Cooley is the starter still because of what? Because he's cool?lol Shanny started Cooley because he knew he was a better player.

It's such a bummer to see these young guys with so much going for them get involved in dumb incidents like this! I love Fred Davis... he is so talented. Why do they not keep an eye out for this kind of stuff??? EEESH!!! He says the video will show that he did not hit her in the lip purposely.. or at all. I hope not.

http://dilovestheskins.blogspot.com/2011/01/redskins-fred-davis-accused-of.html

Alright. Let's see what you say after Cooley is traded this offseason.

If I cared enough I'd try to save this for the beginning of next season. I understand the cooley trade talks, but lets be realistic, the dude isn't going anywhere. He just signed a 6 year deal, it's just not gonna happen.

It's such a bummer to see these young guys with so much going for them get involved in dumb incidents like this! I love Fred Davis... he is so talented. Why do they not keep an eye out for this kind of stuff??? EEESH!!! He says the video will show that he did not hit her in the lip purposely.. or at all. I hope not.

http://dilovestheskins.blogspot.com/2011/01/redskins-fred-davis-accused-of.html

apparently the video supports davis and no bottle was thrown.. she threw her drink at him, he dumped his orange juice on her and that was the extent of it..

you go DAVIS! smack a hoe that disrespects you, any self respecting man would do that especially to a woman that has no respect for herself

Are you really 10 years old? If so.Go show your mother or any other female you care about what you just posted.Any self respecting women would whoop your narrow behind!

you go DAVIS! smack a hoe that disrespects you, any self respecting man would do that especially to a woman that has no respect for herself

Go ahead, the courts will eat you for breakfast. They do not believe men over women....ever! If you think otherwise, all I can say is go sit in domestic violence court one day. You will scratch your head in disbelief. I don't recommend ever doing what you are suggesting.

How is Cooley better when Davis outperformed him when he replaced him last year?

Cooley is our zone buster. He's one of the best in the NFL at finding the weak spots in a zone. And that's very hard to teach; it's more instinct. Davis is better vs Man coverage. I think you keep both of them. And with Paulsen we have three solid TE's. The three TE set is working great for New England right now! That would be a nice change up package with us. Great for killing clock and pounding it too.

Archived