Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ.COM - Fred Davis Accused of Assulting Woman

RonYoungEra

I am 100% against gold-digging worthless women either looking for 15 minutes of fame or trying to get paid. If this is what it is, then shame on her...

But if the story is true, the he .. I guess tried to "mack" on her and when she refused he grabbed her then he deserved to have her drink thrown on him.. that should have been the end of it.. but it sounds like he continued to drink and let it build steam then went and threw his drink on her and apparently somehow something else flew and hit her in the mouth.

Minor as hell, but still assault nonetheless ... if he would have never grabbed her then maybe he could say she assaulted him when she threw her drink? I think once you put your hands on someone, guy or girl... then all bets are off.

Those surveillance cameras are BS. Kobe Bryant was there last summer and he had them cover all cameras with a black napkin to nothing he does is on camera.

That club continuiously does that any time Ovechkin/Caps and Wiz players show up.

I was drinking at a bar in Ashburn and Davis was right next to me the entire night with girls surrounding him, almost jumping on him and he was piss drunk.. I could see him trying to push the girl away just to get a breather but not aggressively hitting her.... he was a chill ass dude to be around and looked to have a lot of harmless fun when I was drinking around him

If anything, an NFL player should know that the guy who retaliates(or hits second) is the one that gets the flag. what an idiot.

She apparently only threw her drink AFTER he grabbed her.. that's not second.. technically it would be first.. then again later would be third =p

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 08:33 PM ----------

I was drinking at a bar in Ashburn and Davis was right next to me the entire night with girls surrounding him, almost jumping on him and he was piss drunk.. I could see him trying to push the girl away just to get a breather but not aggressively hitting her.... he was a chill ass dude to be around and looked to have a lot of harmless fun when I was drinking around him

That very well could be the case as well... if it is.. this women deserves some serious punishment.

Um so yeah it looks like we are keeping Cooley.

Don't know if it was ever actually in the team's plans to trade Cooley, but it still could be if it was. This might turn out to be not a big deal...or they may not care, if its minor.

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 03:48 PM ----------

dhellie Dan Hellie

Just talked to Fred Davis as well. He said he was never arrested but did throw an Orange Juice on a girl after she threw a drink on him.

Good to know he allegedly wasn't actually even drinking, even though its the offseason for him now.

Just talked to Fred Davis. He says he was at a night club last night and that he was trying to walk past a woman who he accidentally bumped.

Davis said she threw her drink in his face, and that he retaliated by doing the same back to her. Davis says claim that he thew a bottle ...

at her is completely false. He says video from the club will prove this and he thought that police had already seen the video. The incident

Occurred a little after 1 am last night according to Davis.

Reserve judgment until the tape surfaces. He may indeed be guilty, however we are living in the age of women, who have become so empowered, that men stand no chance against them in court.

I don't mean to dump on women here, but it has gotten ridiculous. Never defend yourself against any woman! Smile and make a quick exit, the courts will not even consider self defense even if you are being attacked. Sucks to be a man, what can I say?

I'll reserve judgement till the entire story comes out and/or charges are pressed or not pressed. Lets just say my patience with athletes getting into these types of altercations is wearing thin, and as sports fans I truly believe that it won't change until all of us hold members of the team we happen to root for to the same standards. If Davis wasn't 'Skin, how much benefit of the doubt would he be getting from this board?

However, like I said, not enough is known yet to make a full and complete judgement of the situation.

dhellie Dan Hellie

#Redskins TE Fred Davis didn't sound worried about the accusation... saying he never threw a bottle and he called the police himself.

There you have it. I dont think Davis is stupid enought to

1. hit a woman

2. call the police on himself afterward

I worked security in a club for a few years...this sounds like nothing...this stuff happens all the time in clubs, I can say with 99% certainty that if this was Joe Nobody throwing a drink on her that she would not have pressed charges. This is a non issue for me. move along

Archived