Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ.COM - Fred Davis Accused of Assulting Woman

RonYoungEra

I'll reserve judgement till the entire story comes out and/or charges are pressed or not pressed. Lets just say my patience with athletes getting into these types of altercations is wearing thin, and as sports fans I truly believe that it won't change until all of us hold members of the team we happen to root for to the same standards. If Davis wasn't 'Skin, how much benefit of the doubt would he be getting from this board?

However, like I said, not enough is known yet to make a full and complete judgement of the situation.

You also got to understand that players go through alot of criticism. Especially when they out just trying to relax and enjoy themselves. There are folks out here that are looking for a quick buck and will do anything to send a player making $$$$ over the edge so that they can sue

When I hear about these kind of cases I don't even give it too much thought. Assault cases are notoriously full of lies and false accusations. Courts are jammed with them, most are he said-she said. A lot of plaintiffs do not even show up for the trial.

For the defendants; they go to jail for a day, they MUST appear in court or get re-arrested, they spend thousands on bail and lawyers, their name is permanently smeared in the mud, they still have a record even if acquitted, they lose jobs and sometimes custody of children, sometimes have to go to court three or four times, sometimes must spend a half year in jail awaiting trial.

The system needs to be fixed....badly.

By the way....ANYONE can call the police! You don't have to be innocent to dial a phone!

the guy who punched snooki lost his job as a high school gym teacher, was fined $500 and got 6 mos. probation

god...why did i know that?

He should have gotten a pat on the ass and a handshake.

After reading the tweets of media that talked with Davis, it sounds like he is innocent - although he shouldn't have tossed his drink on her (he should know better) that kind of think happens a lot, I've worked in clubs/bars before. That being said, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this woman went to a bar known for athletes being there and bumped into him on purpose to see if she could get something out of it.

Wonderful.

Fortunately, very few NFL teams will care that he got into a fight with a woman at a nightclub...Redskins included. We can still trade Cooley.

Very true. We paid the man who stomped on the face of another player in the game on television the largest contract we've ever signed. NFL teams don't care about this unless it's a Vince Young story of continued craziness. Fred Davis stop thinking your a millionaire gangster and play your ass on to the field for once. All the talent in the world but a head full of rocks.

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 03:49 PM ----------

hey look everyone. another pro athlete with mommy issues.

Hahahah post of the day

so much for the trade cooley stuff if this is true. What a shame

how in the **** could you instanlty take her side?

Killlllllllls me when people do that!! :(

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 05:11 PM ----------

I call bull****. No chance Davis was up that late.

well done dude, well done ... if anything he passed out counting sheep and hit her on his way down.

Archived