I agree.

I'd have

Luck

..huge gap..

Gabbert

Mallett

Newton

Locker

Locker has shown far more inconsistency than any of the other QBs have this year. That's unnerving, but I haven't seen but 2 or 3 of his games this year. Not even the Nebraska Bowl Game would, to me, come close to warranting a Top 10 pick.

Locker scares me. We can't miss again. We already missed with Ramsey and Campbell. If we take Locker, he needs to at least sit for a couple of years.

I agree.

I'd have

Luck

..huge gap..

Gabbert

Mallett

Newton

Locker

Locker has shown far more inconsistency than any of the other QBs have this year. That's unnerving, but I haven't seen but 2 or 3 of his games this year. Not even the Nebraska Bowl Game would, to me, come close to warranting a Top 10 pick.

I agree. Personally, I would have Mallett and Gabbert neck and neck because I hate boosting players due to "upside". I think Gabbert has alot more upside then Mallett, but that Ryan will be at the least a serviceable starting QB in the league.

I see so much risk in Locker and Newton that I wouldn't even draft them in the 1st rd. I really just don't see that elite intelligence out of them that it takes for a QB to make it in the NFL. I would rather take the BPA on defense in the 1st if Luck/Gabbert/Mallett are gone and then grap Mcelroy or Dalton in the later rounds then reach for a Newton or Locker.

Anyone else noticing how lucky Mallett is getting some of these passes completed. I've counted maybe 5 that were bad passes that somehow got caught by DJ Williams and others

Have you been counting the drops? I'd bet more drops than great catches, but I see your point.

Have you been counting the drops? I'd bet more drops than great catches, but I see your point.

Haven't counted the exact number of drops but this is rare for him. I've stated it a page or so ago that this is rare for Arkansas to drop this many passes. What I'm saying is that he's getting lucky with some of his ball placement and is making almost McNabb throws lately aka worm burners

If Shanahan drafted Mallet, I would be pretty excited. If his WRs weren't dropping beautiful passes, his stats would look much better. If he goes to a team with a good o-line, I can see him picking apart defenses. He doesn't look mobile, so if the o-line sucks, he is going to be sacked.

If Shanahan drafted Mallet, I would be pretty excited. If his WRs weren't dropping beautiful passes, his stats would look much better. If he goes to a team with a good o-line, I can see him picking apart defenses. He doesn't look mobile, so if the o-line sucks, he is going to be sacked.

Dear lord please make it stop!!!!!

I hope this game raises Mallett's stock SKY HIGH to end the season, and that he has a crazy good combine/pro-day. That way, someone gets fooled and drafts him early, pushing Gabbert or even Locker down to us. We'll see.

People always find something wrong with the QB they don't like or that isn't the one they want

To be honest I would be fine with Luck, Mallet, or Locker coming to us in the 1st round

Be kind of angry with Newton and Gabbert (who has absolutely no footwork, nor any experience with footwork, or under center)

I have seen a lot of Newton and Mallet, and Mallet >Newton. People on here like to see one game and then anoint them as a great QB spec. Newton basically runs around, and is not a passer at all, in any sense of the word.

Archived