Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!! Post your New Years resolution.

bishtw

I plan to make all A's this semester and to exercise at least once a week!

I wont say I'll stop smoking because that hasn't worked it the last 6 years.

What past NYR have you made that you really stuck to and is currently still being upheld.

To get a Mormon chick to give me her personal number on the Mormon.org chats

:ols: you never stop trying man

as for mine I really only have 2 NYR's this year and they are

continue on Deans List my 2nd semester of my Freshman year

Get my first tattoo on my arm of a cross that states "Faith and Family" with 2 dogtags off the side with both my Grandfather's Death Dates in it.

I'm not making a New Year's Resolution this year. I'm making an "All Year Resolution."

I will get under two bills -- 15 pounds to go -- and stay there. ALL YEAR.

I kicked off 2011, literally, by running in a mile race on the Great Allegany Pass trail. Finished in 8:27, which was 3rd out of 18.

Interesting side note, it was the first sanctioned mile race in the state this year, kicking off at midnight. The next one isn't until noon today, in Carroll County. So for now, I'm officially the 3rd fastest miler in the state of Maryland this year. :)

I kicked off 2011, literally, by running in a mile race on the Great Allegany Pass trail. Finished in 8:27, which was 3rd out of 18.

I need to get back into running. Back when I was in the Army I ran sub 5 min miles, my fastest just over 4 and half mins. I prolly couldn't run around the block now without dying. Good luck with your goal, keep us updated.

I need to get back into running. Back when I was in the Army I ran sub 5 min miles, my fastest just over 4 and half mins. I prolly couldn't run around the block now without dying. Good luck with your goal, keep us updated.

Wow. I've never been that quick in my life. My fastest PT test was 14:13. And my best 5K was a 22:08 (back when I was 21, and 165, lol.) For now, I'd be thrilled to break 28:00 for a 5K. I'm about 1:00 to 1:30 from there right now, depending on the course.

I've only been back at the running thing for real since about June. I'm going to try to do my local running club's entire 5K points season this year, so that should help.

In the waining days of 2009, I received a job offer with a big raise and the kinds of responsibilities I was looking for. Around that time, I said to myself, "I don't know what's next, but it's going to be my year in 2010."

I'm happy with the job and bought a house. All in all, a really good year!

So I don't know what's coming, but It's going to be my year in 2011.

Positivity is my resolution!

In the waining days of 2009, I received a job offer with a big raise and the kinds of responsibilities I was looking for. Around that time, I said to myself, "I don't know what's next, but it's going to be my year in 2010."

I'm happy with the job and bought a house. All in all, a really good year!

So I don't know what's coming, but It's going to be my year in 2011.

Positivity is my resolution!

Kick ass, dude. Congratulations on your success, and here's to much more of it in 2011! :cheers:

My fastest PT test was 14:13. And my best 5K was a 22:08.

My best PT test run was 10:15 in Korea (first duty station) and I was the exact age and weight as you were lol (21, 165). Around the same time I ran my first and only 5k and it was 17:48. I think talking about in this thread as motivated me to start running again. I don't need to lose any weight really, I'm 6"2' 190lbs, but I am totally out of shape and don't feel healthy at all. My diet prolly has alot to do with it too.

Here is to a year of getting in better shape and feeling healthier!!:cheers:

I am vowing to save money this year... Right now I've got $40 after paying my bills... In the past week I've spent probably $300 at bars (Which includes giving the bartender on Christmas Eve, Night and day after a $70 tip on a $30 tab just because I knew she didn't want to be there, but was still happy)

Maybe I'll do more good deeds... Or get a girlfriend... Or F' it, I'll just go into mass production of skittle vodka

resolution-healthier-while-destroying-new-years-ecard-someecards.jpg

---------- Post added January-1st-2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

Sounds like a fun event. 18 participants total? And in the great weather we had?

Archived