Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT - Mike Vick wants to own a dog again

Champskins

Mike Vick wants to own a dog again

Posted by Mike Florio on December 15, 2010, 1:01 PM EST

mikevickaftercowboysgame-e1292436062730.jpg?w=250 The sentence imposed on Eagles quarterback Mike Vick for conspiracy to engage in gambling and dogfighting includes a lifetime ban on owning a dog.

He’s now politicking for a chance to change that specific aspect of the decision. In an interview with The Grio, Vick says that he thinks owning a dog would help his “rehabilitation.”

I would love to have another dog in the future,” Vick said. “I think it would be a big step for me in the rehabilitation process, I think just to have a pet in my household and to show people that I genuinely care, and my love and my passion for animals, I think it would be outstanding. And if I ever have that opportunity again, I won’t take it for granted.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/15/mike-vick-wants-to-own-a-dog-again/ <--- click for full article

:doh:

That piece 0f human garbage lives 5 minutes fr0m me. If he gets a d0g, I'd c0nsider freeing it.

Look under the sheds that are painted black, there might be a couple of his buddies there with him, free willy! Just be careful, He might try and throw you into the pit for a fight or two

I didnt even realize this, but look what ol' Clinton Portis said then..

"Portis said that if Vick is charged and convicted of dog fighting, "then you're putting him behind bars for no reason. I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property. It's his dog. If that's what he wants to do, do it."

" Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis and a teammate, offensive tackle Chris Samuels, defended Vick"

I didnt even realize this, but look what ol' Clinton Portis said then..

"Portis said that if Vick is charged and convicted of dog fighting, "then you're putting him behind bars for no reason. I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property. It's his dog. If that's what he wants to do, do it."

" Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis and a teammate, offensive tackle Chris Samuels, defended Vick"

You didn't even realize this? It was a huge mess with Portis saying something stupid again. He also said something about how its the culture down in the south. blah blah blah.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2878099

Even if he's sincere, and I kind of doubt it. I think he should have said that he will never own a pet again and leave it at that.

Part of me still thinks he's more upset that he was caught over realizing what he did was wrong.

I d0n't think there is any d0ubt. I have friends in Philly, wh0 run m0st 0f the Pitty rescues and benefits and they can't even get him t0 answer a call.

He didn't even d0 a sec0nd 0f time f0r d0g fighting 0r the 70+ d0gs f0und dead 0n his pr0perty. The state suspended his 3 year sentence and he 0nly did time f0r RIC0, because the l0cals came in t0 s00n and busted the drug ring his c0usin was running, bef0re the FEDS c0uld finish putting their case t0gether. Bush had actually made it a federal crime, while his case was g0ing 0n. If he was arrested 6 m0nths later, he w0uldn't have been trying t0 reenter the NFL, until he was 40.

So he wants a dog huh? I'm down with that.

They should get the fiercest, most rabbed dogs they can find, and lock Vick in a room with them and see if he can pass his new found "love" of animals on.

Hail.

---------- Post added December-15th-2010 at 03:15 PM ----------

#

rando74 says: Dec 15, 2010 1:31 PM

Dear Mike,

We think we speak for everyone when we say “Please go with a cat.”

Sincerely,

Snoopy, Benji, and Lassie

Geez man. Just WHAT the **** have cats done to you to deserve that punishment?

Hail.

Haha. I've been wondering... Does your finger just go to the zero now? the o and the 0 aren't too far apart.

I wish. I can't "stp" d0ing that and I can't st0p d0ing this ")" when I start with an (damn it) 0.

W0rst part is when I p0st 0n faceb00k, I'm sure my ex just giggles 0ut l0ud. :(

Archived