Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT - Mike Vick wants to own a dog again

Champskins

You mean they let the dogs kill each other for their enjoyment? Is that not what dog fighting is? I don't get your point.
Mooka, you posted this:
I said he personally. I've read through the entire case, there's no testimony of Vick doing anything besides funding the operation and betting on the fights.
That is a lie. Plenty of accounts that Vick did participate personally.

Here's another example from the same link:

Purnell Peace, who was convicted along with Vick, told federal agents how he, Vick, and a third man had to drown one dog after it did not die when they tried to hang the animal. After Vick agreed last year to plead guilty to a conspiracy charge, he was interviewed by federal agents and claimed that he 'never actually killed a dog,' though he admitted watching his friends hang, shoot, and electrocute pit bulls. But after failing an October 2007 FBI polygraph test 'as it related to the killings of the dogs,' Vick recanted his denial and 'admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs.'

What am I denying? And why am I a Vick supporter? He's a lying piece of trash.

Vick himself is primarily responsible for everything that happened, he was in charge, but the other 3 guys were the one's doing the dirty work. And they all testified against him.

See above.
You guys aren't describing an illegal dog fighting operation, you're describing something else. That was their primary function, to train and fight the dogs. Not to torture them for the pure enjoyment of torturing them.
They'll never be able to separate the two. Too emotional.
Silly me. It must have been the local chess club that threw hapless family pets in the dog-fighting ring. Not Vick and his buddies........ :rolleyes: Are you guys being deliberately dumb now?

BTW - The only "emotional stability" that should be questioned here, is that sadist Vick who did the disgusting crap like what Joe posted. What about Vick's emotional stability? And how will owning more dogs "help" Vick with that?

Archived