Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Ninja Turtle Was Your Favorite?

elkabong82

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Leo was too predictable. He was the typical , baby kissing, boring, overcompensating, wannabe macho "leader".

Ralph on the other hand, was the quintessential X- Factor. You never knew what he was gonna do. He incorporated all of the other turtles characteristics. He could talk **** like Michaelangelo, he kicked ass like Leo, and maybe wasn't as intelligent as Donatello, but was definitely cunning, and he did what he wanted, when he wanted, not to mention that I think he was forced to save Leos ass a few times, after his "leadership qualities" often led them straight into a trap against The Foot/Shredder/Rocksteady/Beepop. Yeah, great leadership qualities right there.

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I was a Donatello fan. I like how he would try to solve things with his mind not his fists. My second would have been Mikey of course. In the more recent incarnations, its kind of hard not to like all four. THey did a much better job with characterization in the more recent ones I think.

Raph is by far the worst. He came off as always whining and an immature beyotch.

That's what I thought. I would have guess that Raph was way behind everyone else. And whoever said that Donatello's Bo was lame.... Raph's sais are about as bad a weapon choice as I could imagine. I mean, they are like butter knives compared to everyone else's weapons.

Loved Raphael! I've always wanted to get sai's because of him. :D

That board game picture? That was one of those memories that without the picture, I'd have no idea what you were talking about concerning a TMNT board game. Wow, that was too long ago.

Additionally, Leonardo, but of course Donatello was great in the video game. Sooner or later someone's going to do some sort of personality typing based on that response...

Archived