Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Ninja Turtle Was Your Favorite?

elkabong82

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

From my experience it goes like this:

The most popular was always a tie between Leonardo (the leader/awesome sword weapon) and Michaelangelo (comedy relief and pizza lover)

The 3rd most popular, though still a strongly liked ninja turtle was Raphael (the ninja turtle that was always being a dick)

I would say 1 out of every 20 kids that watched the ninja turtles liked Donatello (nerdy, annoying, horrible weapon, purple AKA girly colored mask, etc.)

Thats how I've always seen it since I was little.

Raphael...and didn't we have a thread like this a few months ago that had hundreds of votes? I remember that Raphael and Michaelangelo were the leaders by far, and Donatello brought up the rear by a wide margin.

Yup. Nobody likes the nerdy one, with the purple mask, and the ****ty weapon. Only Gambit could make a staff cool.

Raphael. And it's not even close. Donatello was a dork, Michaelengelo was corny and lame, and Leonardo was a wannabe leader but really nothing more than a *****. Raphael kept it real though. He's a ninja turtle, one of four in the world. Now maybe it was cool to be able to do ninja stuff and kick ass, but big picture that's a ****ty existence. Raphael knew that. So he was bitter but he also wasn't above knocking heads and taking out his frustration on the bad guys. He was really the only turtle I liked on an invidual level. Plus he had a unique, non-generic weapon.

Which is interesting because in the NES game, Donatello was friggin incredible.

lol, I was going to post that despite his lack of popularity as a cartoon, Donatello was almost universally the video game favorite (simply because kids played them anhis staff had the longest reach), and Raphael was the least favorite in that aspect because of the sai's ridiculously short range (though it makes him even more of a bad ass in the cartoon IMO).

Raphael. And it's not even close. Donatello was a dork, Michaelengelo was corny and lame, and Leonardo was a wannabe leader but really nothing more than a *****. Raphael kept it real though. He's a ninja turtle, one of four in the world. Now maybe it was cool to be able to do ninja stuff and kick ass, but big picture that's a ****ty existence. Raphael knew that. So he was bitter but he also wasn't above knocking heads and taking out his frustration on the bad guys. He was really the only turtle I liked on an invidual level. Plus he had a unique, non-generic weapon.

Thank You!!! Someone gets it.

Well Put. :point2sky

Michaelangelo was obnoxious.

Well, Predicto came in from the start of this thread and had the best response possible I think, so that really ended that there.

But if I had to choose a real answer, I was always partial to Leonardo. I always liked the "leader" characters (I was also a big Red Ranger fan on the Power Rangers, until the Green Ranger/White Ranger came along, kicked his ass, and took his girlfriend), and I liked the fact that Leonardo had two katana swords.

Archived