Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb is the reason we won.

PalmettoRedskin

The numbers :

30 / 50 376 1 td 1 int

60% pct

81.8 Rating

Despite the pick, I thought he made great decisions and was especially effective in the play action and screen plays.

His leadership, and more importantly his stability in the pocket is what carried us through this hard fought game.

I thought he played with great composure today and without him, we wouldn't have won.

I'm proud of this team today. And damn happy McNabb is our QB.

HTTR

McNabb hung in there and made some great throws when Jason (and FTR, I wasn't a Campbell hater) would have been running for his life. I give a lot of credit for this win to Donovan! He still throws at receivers feet a little too much, but there is improvement and that's what we needed to see!

McNabb played well enough to win. Was he THE reason we won? No, but he was definitely one of them.

Amazing what competent line play can do...

Was going to write it but , I agree with you a total team win. McNabb played well enough to win but is lucky he didn't have more interceptions. Our kicker screwed up as well, but pulled it out in OT, alls forgiven for now.

I thought Donovan played very well today. However, there is one thing that is still ruffling my feathers:

Whose idea was it to keep putting Him up under center when it's 3rd and long? He should be in the shotgun in those situations, and I'm wondering why the coaches aren't seeing it. He keeps getting stepped on by the center and/or tripped up. It sure is taking the coaching staff a long time to figure this out, unless it's Donovan's idea.

8-16 on 3rd downs aint too shabby either.

Definitely a MASSIVE improvement. Especially after the embarrassment of Monday. I give a lot of credit to this team for getting a tough road win against a decent team. Let's hope it's a sign of progressive improvement and doesn't become an anomaly!

I also think the defense needs to given credit for hanging in there without Landry and Rogers -- arguably our best two cover guys -- and all of the additional injuries.

The D surrendered only 9 points. They are the primary reason we won, as has been the case in all of our wins so far.

McNabb played pretty well, but was lucky that INT, which likely would have cost us the game, was dropped.

And the refs missed a BLATANT clip against Doughty on that kick return that should have been called back!

not to take all the credit away from the skins, but we won because of stupid penalties on the titans, as well as them having to play one of the worst qbs ive ever seen in the nfl..definitely saw improvements by the skins oline this week though (which is funny since it was all backups)...

our secondary is terrible though...somebody gets beat on every play (especially when doughty is out there..). we need a large improvement there or we are going to get killed again the next time we play a decent qb

The D surrendered only 9 points. They are the primary reason we won, as has been the case in all of our wins so far.

McNabb played pretty well, but was lucky that INT, which likely would have cost us the game, was dropped.

The INT wasn't dropped, it bounced up into the DB's chest. In reality the cornerback put one hand out to deflect the pass, the ball hit the ground and then he immediately cradled it into his chest. That wasn't luck, it was just a good play.

The INT wasn't dropped, it bounced up into the DB's chest. In reality the cornerback put one hand out to deflect the pass, the ball hit the ground and then he immediately cradled it into his chest. That wasn't luck, it was just a good play.

Not interested in the semantics of whether it was a "drop". Point is, it could have easily been caught by the DB. It was a bad pass that could have cost us.

I agree 100%, a good game by him, but I think it was a team effort and if I had to give a reason I'd say the defense. Even the Punt Return likely wouldn't have happened if Russell didn't mess his knee up on that play.

Archived