Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb is the reason we won.

PalmettoRedskin

I agree. We certainly would not have won this game without McNabb.

That being said, McNabb has officially been responsible for only 2 wins this year (Green Bay & Tennessee). He's still got a long way to go and is still a very flawed player. So hats off for the Tennessee win, but easy on the "McNabb is God" talk.

...honestly they won yesterday b/c Rusty Smith played the fourth quarter and OT.

Collins or Young and they don't win that game regardless of how hard they fought.

Statements like these make zero sense and how no weight. The only reason the Redskins had to play catch up yeaterday was because our special teams put us in a hole. you know, the only TD that the Titans could muster. After that, our offense answered the call for everything they did. VY didn't get them one. He was not effective when it came to scoring, and he didn't go out until later in the game. Every score we got was on offense, and we had a couple of scores that were dropped/over-thrown/shanked. Had just one of those connected, there would not have been OT.

I was very proud of McNabb in this game. He seemed very confident out there and made some great throws. And that scramble and throw to Cooley was epic.

One thing I did notice is it seemed when the defense was on the field they would show McNabb talking with Kyle. I must have seen that on my TV screen at least five separate times. Maybe they are finally communicating better.

Statements like these make zero sense and how no weight.

The biggest factor in that game was that the Titans lost their starting QB. Sorry, it just was.

(Same way the GB game turned when Matthews got knocked out, but that's football.)

That said, the team still could not get it done in regulation and needed OT to get the win.

Ignoring that in favor of simply praising the defense is a level of optimism I simply cannot achieve with this team especially considering what Vick did to them last Monday.

IMHO, Collins or Young, assuming we still make it to OT, take that team down the field and get the FG win.

Congrats to the team for the win but let's not get crazy. This team is mediocre and when it puts up a fight it can hang with anyone in the league and sometimes win.

McNabb misses some and hits some...thats the type of QB he is.....he's still in my top 3 of all time though...

Remember overtime...he almost gets sacked at the 1 yrd line but he faked out the D linemen and threw that pass to Cooley (that would have went for a TD if it was Davis lol)......thats vintage McNabb. He reminds me of classic Favre so much.

The biggest factor in that game was that the Titans lost their starting QB. Sorry, it just was.

(Same way the GB game turned when Matthews got knocked out, but that's football.)

That said, the team still could not get it done in regulation and needed OT to get the win.

Ignoring that in favor of simply praising the defense is a level of optimism I simply cannot achieve with this team especially considering what Vick did to them last Monday.

IMHO, Collins or Young, assuming we still make it to OT, take that team down the field and get the FG win.

Congrats to the team for the win but let's not get crazy. This team is mediocre and when it puts up a fight it can hang with anyone in the league and sometimes win.

you can't make assumptions like that. The defense had made stops on Young during the game. Plus, we also had like 8 injuries yesterday... i don't like hearing things about our team like that because the Titans definitely don't go to press conference and say "we would have won if VY had not gotten hurt." We won because we deserved to win.

id usually agree with the whole "rusty smith came in and we won" but we literally had like 10 starters out, so im not gonna go down that road. we were missing half our oline, two RBs, multiple DBs and LBs, and god knows who else.

The biggest factor in that game was that the Titans lost their starting QB. Sorry, it just was..

dude, this D has shut down the likes of Aaron Rodgers and Tony Romo sits to pee ... its bad, but not let Vince Young beat us bad.

plus we had TWO of our top players in the 2ndary not play ...

the biggest factor why we won?

we made less mistakes, kept the ball longer, and limited CJ by not letting him KILL us.

vince young aint' that good brotha ... his injury was not the reason why we won.

You are ignoring the fact that our TEAM, minus our kicker, DID get it done in regulation. There is nothing but pure speculation to back up the idiotic claim that the Redskins would not have won that game if VY or KC were playing. NOTHING!!!

Archived