Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Stephon Heyer the worst TACKLE in the NFL? (edited) (Hey, maybe he can play guard?)

Rypien1191

We can afford to pass on skill positions? We have the worst offensive skill position players in the NFL overall.

Thank you! Isn't that the reason our team can't perform? we passed on what little talent was available. Look at some of the receivers we let go past us, knowing we needed more talent at this position. I don't understand our philosophy, we get a probowl QB but wouldn't give him any good weapons to throw to, and no Oline to protect him. I sure hope this offseason we load up on talent and quit screwing around with has beens.

Didn't you say you weren't exaggerating? You can't say "I am totally serious about this!" and complain that people took you too seriously!

On to your new topic, I still don't think that's true. He's our backup for both right tackle and left tackle. There's plenty of linemen that can't say that. I'm just saying there's gotta be worse that people don't pay attention to.

Yes, I realize that in the future I'll have to be much more careful about using sarcasm and hyperbole on the internet.

But I think I really DO think he might be the worst in the league right now.

How many sacks has he allowed this year?

To my eyes lictensteiger Rabach and Hicks have all been worse than Heyer.

Where is a good place to get OL stats?

hyperbole and levity? :ols:

this guy agrees with you..... http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Shutdown-Corner-Midseason-No-Pro-Team-The?urn=nfl-287740

he has hicks, lich, and rabach all ranked among the worst at their positions in the NFL.

yeah I was thinking the same thing. I mean if you told us a year ago, that we'd be playing and in a game having lost Rabach and dockery, have heyer in it guard, I'd have said well guess we played poorly. Maybe Heyer should change his number to 64 and be full time guard. He's played better there than hicks has I think. And what is it with brown jumping up after every snap?

In college I think Stephon Heyer played as a LEFT GUARD. And, playing GUARD is where Heyer plays best.

Casey Rabach takes the title of being the WORST player on the Skins roster. And, a close SECOND is Clinton Portis. We should simply put him on Injury Reserve and let him take the rest of the year off and heal.

In college I think Stephon Heyer played as a LEFT GUARD. And, playing GUARD is where Heyer plays best.

Casey Rabach takes the title of being the WORST player on the Skins roster. And, a close SECOND is Clinton Portis. We should simply put him on Injury Reserve and let him take the rest of the year off and heal.

I want to :chair:, then :doh1:

Archived