Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Stephon Heyer the worst TACKLE in the NFL? (edited) (Hey, maybe he can play guard?)

Rypien1191

*EDITED FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR AND TAKES THREADS TOO LITERALLY - YES I REALIZE STEPHON HEYER IS NOT THE WORST PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY - THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING*

On the worst unit of a bad team, one player has managed to stand out as the epicenter of suck.

It baffles my mind how this guy can see snaps on the practice squad, let alone protecting a $78M investment.

I don't care how injured Jammal Brown might be. I think Bobby Brown on peg legs could do a better job in pass pro than #74.

Every time there's a Skins O-lineman down, I know its Heyer. Every time DM5 is sacked, I look to Heyer. Every time there is a holding penalty, I anticipate #74 being called.

He's literally getting pushed backwards like hes on skates on every play. One play last night, he completely whiffed on a block, then must have been so fed up with his own incompetence that he grabbed another Eagles' D-lineman's facemask from behind and nearly decapitated him. It was a miracle he wasn't flagged or thrown out of the game.

There HAS to be a better option out there somewhere at RT if we HAVE to spell Jammal Brown during the game.

I can't wait until 2011 just for the thought of him not being on the team anymore.

No. Not the worst ever. But he's bad. I watched him get pancaked last night. Then I watched him push a DL into McNabb, and then I saw him give the old ole move. Let's see what we have in Capers. He may not be ready, but can he be worse? If so, I'm scared for our future right now :ols:

It doesn't really boggle my mind why he is still on our team simply because we don't really have anything else. Our o-line not only SUCKS, but some of them (Brown) are always hurt!

I do think, this should be his absolute last year in the NFL, or at least on THIS team... we have GOT to make o-line priority number 1 for a change.

FACT !!!!!! every time he steps on the field its like o god here comes a sack or something.......the absolute worst is when he gets holding calls or he jumps off-sides its like dude u weren't going to block them anyways .....u want to know when the redskins will be good again ? its when we have enough people to make this team and we can cut this guy

No. Not the worst ever. But he's bad. I watched him get pancaked last night. Then I watched him push a DL into McNabb, and then I saw him give the old ole move. Let's see what we have in Capers. He may not be ready, but can he be worse? If so, I'm scared for our future right now :ols:

the jamal brown trade is about 99% a bad one. the guy just cannot play in the NFL right now. he needs to be IRed at this point. we trot him out there every game, get excited about him playing well, and hes out by the 2nd series for stephon heyer, who is definitely a top 5 worst tackle in the NFL.

future wont look bleak until 2012 and we dont have stuff fixed. were still cleaning up vinnys mess and he left us with a piss poor roster that cant be fixed in one season.

It doesn't really boggle my mind why he is still on our team simply because we don't really have anything else. Our o-line not only SUCKS, but some of them (Brown) are always hurt!

I do think, this should be his absolute last year in the NFL, or at least on THIS team... we have GOT to make o-line priority number 1 for a change.

These are on my wish-list of priorities:

1. Oline

2. Wide Reciever

3. Linebacker

4. Dline

the jamal brown trade is about 99% a bad one. the guy just cannot play in the NFL right now. he needs to be IRed at this point. we trot him out there every game, get excited about him playing well, and hes out by the 2nd series for stephon heyer, who is definitely a top 5 worst tackle in the NFL.

future wont look bleak until 2012 and we dont have stuff fixed. were still cleaning up vinnys mess and he left us with a piss poor roster that cant be fixed in one season.

The future looked bleak when we gave up draft picks for M.A.S.H. Brown and McNabb. McNabb my only issue is really that we aren't close to having the team necessary to validate the trade for him. But Brown we knew had an injury history. We took a gamble, sure, but then our backup plan was Stephon Heyer. Of course, Mike Williams being injured didn't help because he moved Hicks inside. We have zero OL depth.

Joe Staley was more effective with a broken leg then heyer.

Priority is as follows:

Guard/Center (gonna need 2 starters)

WR (need to replace Moss and the rest of the corps *Armstrong can stay)

Safety (The free safety has been a disaster)

Linebacker (rocky mcintosh is not good)

NT (Kemo looks like he never left the island)

Joe Staley was more effective with a broken leg then heyer.

Priority is as follows:

Guard/Center (gonna need 2 starters)

WR (need to replace Moss and the rest of the corps *Armstrong can stay)

Safety (The free safety has been a disaster)

Linebacker (rocky mcintosh is not good)

NT (Kemo looks like he never left the island)

I agree with all of the above, except for your claim that Rocky isn't good.

Archived