Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YahooSports.com: Clinton Portis wears Phillies hat four days before facing Eagles

Boss_Hogg

Portis said he felt like wearing red on Thursday and since the Phillies hat matched his hoodie, it was an easy matching choice. He didn't wear a red Nationals hat because "nobody sent me one."

uhm... he makes how much and needs someone to send him one?

Cheap ****.

DeSean Jackson was seen wearing a Nats hat not too long ago...

deseanjacksonnats3.jpg

The media will write about literally anything nowadays..

This photo best illustrates how idiotic and fickle Washington area sports media (and some fans) can be. Bet there weren't any articles or complaints about Jackson wearing that Nats hat. I hate baseball but I wear any baseball team’s cap that has a nice logo and matches my outfit or shoes. I had on a Pirates hat the other day and the day after that had on a Cardinals hat. So what. I couldn’t tell you anything about either team and don’t really care.

For me, it does not translate to football. I'm a Redskin fan and wouldn't wear any other NFL team's merchandise. Although I hope that all Washington area sports franchises are successful, my allegiance is to the Skins. Can’t believe this was on Yahoo’s front page...and in the Washington Times too

If he's cursed like I am, he's elaborately jinxing them.

This may sound absurd, but when I wear Redskins memorabilia on game day, we usually lose. This has been the case for the past three years. So I decided to experiment a bit this season. I wore blue shirts for both the Dallas and Bears games and a green shirt against the Packers. Needless to say, we won all three games. I wore my favorite Redskins shirt against the Texans, Colts, and Lions and we lost all three games in absurd fashion. Coincidence? I think not. I'm sorry everyone, I take personal responsibility for those losses. But I needed a control sample to be sure.

Although might the team baseball hat be an exception since it's not really a true article of clothing? Let's get a definitive ruling here.

Yea, but listen CP should know this is not a good idea. He is not from Philly. He did it to be an asshat, like everything he does, he is so similar to Gilbert Arenas minus the gun. He is a major part of this organizations problems over the years. Weirdo, complaining, making odd statements consistently, worst interviewer ever this guy barely speaks english. Southeast jerome are kidding me. He has never been a leader, he has been a cancer. Can't wait until he is gone, hate this douche bag. Blocking great, once a great runner but attitude is sh*t he is so symbolic of what is wrong with the modern athelete. Sick of cheering for scum bags like him. Over paid ahole.

Yea, but listen CP should know this is not a good idea. He is not from Philly. He did it to be an asshat, like everything he does, he is so similar to Gilbert Arenas minus the gun. He is a major part of this organizations problems over the years. Weirdo, complaining, making odd statements consistently, worst interviewer ever this guy barely speaks english. Southeast jerome are kidding me. He has never been a leader, he has been a cancer. Can't wait until he is gone, hate this douche bag. Blocking great, once a great runner but attitude is sh*t he is so symbolic of what is wrong with the modern athelete. Sick of cheering for scum bags like him. Over paid ahole.

Ima take a wild guess.. You dont like CP?? :ols:

For all the homers thinking he should be hanged for not being a homer of everything DC, you really need to unbind your panties. Should we cut him if he wears a 76ers Tshirt to bed Sunday night? Not everyone is obligated to be true to all DC teams just because they like the Redskins just like every Redskins fan shouldn't have to hate the Ravens especially since many of us live hundreds or thousands of miles away and don't get into the Balt/DC thing. This is the biggest non story turned emotional catastrophe on the part of the media and a few whiney homers if ever there was one.

For all the homers thinking he should be hanged for not being a homer of everything DC' date=' you really need to unbind your panties. Should we cut him if he wears a 76ers Tshirt to bed Sunday night? Not everyone is obligated to be true to all DC teams just because they like the Redskins just like every Redskins fan shouldn't have to hate the Ravens especially since many of us live hundreds or thousands of miles away and don't get into the Balt/DC thing. This is the biggest non story turned emotional catastrophe on the part of the media and a few whiney homers if ever there was one.[/quote']

I disagree. He should be a DC team homer on every front. They have to back their city all the way.

I disagree. He should be a DC team homer on every front. They have to back their city all the way.

Well, IMO he's just an employee of a DC business and under no obligation to be a fan of another team that sits in DC. No different than me proudly sporting my Redskins gear in the fall. You'll catch me dead before you catch me wearing a Nats hat in the summer. I became a Cardinals fan before I was a Skins fan and that will never change.

Archived