Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worse debacle: 2009 Redskins or 2010 Cowboys?

Farbod21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If you ask a Redskins fan the reaction will be mixed, but the average NFL fan would say the 2010 Cowboys without a question. I mean really, there was no great expectations for the Redskins last year outside of Redskin fans, this Cowboys team was a lock to play the Super Bowl in their own stadium, it's not remotely close.

the entire story has not been written on the turds ... but if look back at our entire season and their half season, i mean dude? the bingo caller? swinging gate? the signs at fedex debacle? haynesworth getting benched? the detroit loss?

2009 skins so far was worse than 2010 turds.

the entire story has not been written on the turds ... but if look back at our entire season and their half season, i mean dude? the bingo caller? swinging gate? the signs at fedex debacle? haynesworth getting benched? the detroit loss?

2009 skins so far was worse than 2010 turds.

Really? Skins were worse than...

Horrendous preseason? Excessive celebration penalty? Twice? Romo sits to pee's lateral to Choice that ends up a strip/fumble/TD for the Skins right before halftime? Winning TD called back for holding as time runs out? Jenkins not even trying to make a tackle on a TD play? Romo sits to pee out for possibly the season? "Pizza Party" Wade fired? 1-7 after being picked to go to the Super Bowl? Paper bags on Cowboys fans' heads? The Jaguars--the JAGUARS--destroying their secondary? The Cowboys' GM partying in Vegas a few days after firing his head coach and as his team flounders with an abysmal record:

1110-jerry-jones-spyonvegas2-credit.jpg

This is not even close. Dallas all the way. We were picked by most everyone to finish last in '09. So we finished with 4 wins instead of the 6 or 7 most people thought we'd win.

Dallas was a preseason super Bowl favorite, and they just may end up with the first pick in next year's draft. There's no comparison between the two.

Cowboys this year win hands down IMHO...after stumbling to a 2-6 record the last 1/2 of the 2008 season, everyone pretty much knew what to expect in Zorn's second...this years Cowboys were universally expected to be in the SuperBowl

I laugh every time I think 1-7, and fall into hysterics at 1-8

Bottom line its defineately Dallas they were predicted by most to win the superbowl and there 1-7 there coach already got fired and theyve shown no heart and gave up the past 3 games. The 09 redskins were coming off a 6-10 season and predicted to be last in the division...It was a debacle but not like in Dallas. Either way were comparing a turd to a fart bottom line is both teams stink.

They're both pretty embarrassingly awful. The Redskins weren't expected to do much, but then again we also hadn't done anything for ten years. They Cowboys had higher hopes, but at least they got a few division titles before their meltdown.

Jones fired his coach after eight games, whereas Snyder just emasculated his and then fired him in the offseason. I'm not sure which is worse.

I remember when we lost to the Giants 45-12 I thought "well now, the wheels have completely come off. There's nothing left. At all."

The Cowboys have just had three games like that. In a row.

I think right now that's the tie-breaker, so I'll go with the Cowboys. For now.

Archived