Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis in Miami

moneyede

Awesome story. Sounds like he'd be great to watch a game with. If he does leave the Skins this offseason, I'll be sad to see him go.

He was a work horse for the team and pretty much carried them for most of his time here.

Yes he was, and he did. The sad part about this is the fact that some people will probably ignore all of that and choose to remember the numerous times that he's regrettably put his foot in his mouth. I'll definitely be sad to see him go.

I wouldn't be pissed if I saw CP at a bar today and he bought shots for the INTs...that's actually pretty ****ing cool...but haters gonna hate...he was on the sidelines the past two games cheering on Torain so let him have some time at home, at least he was watchin the game cheerin the team on and bein more than cool to the Skins fans...

You know this is another guy I have defended in the past. Every game I see him out there playing his heart out, and I still can’t understand why people give him a hard time. He may be on the back side of his carrier but I still think he is a class act despite a few off color comments

The other is Mcnabb, I don’t care how good a QB you are, you need better protection to perform. Our O-line will get it together. I think its one of the pieces of the puzzle that has to come together before this is an exceptional team. Make no mistake our team will come together.

Shouldn''t injured guys still travel with the team?? That seems very weird to me that the Redskins are in Chicago and Portis - still on the 53 man roster - is watching the game at a bar in Miami.

nah, it's up to them, I believe. I think a lot of guys stay home. Sean Taylor was home injured when he was killed, and Washington wasn't even on the road that week.

Edit: were they?

Archived