Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis in Miami

moneyede

I mean the trainers go with the team as well. So it isn't like he can get rehab at the facility. He probablly doesn't HAVE to report til Tuesday. Bet he'll be back some time tomorrow for treatment.

There's also some injuries that actually are worse when they get on the plane because of the altitude changes. That's what would happen with some guys like Gilbert with the knee injuries the knees would swell up when they got on the plane, maybe that happens with the groin who knows I'm just throwing something out there.

There's also some injuries that actually are worse when they get on the plane because of the altitude changes. That's what would happen with some guys like Gilbert with the knee injuries the knees would swell up when they got on the plane, maybe that happens with the groin who knows I'm just throwing something out there.

No, you're definitely right about the plan rides, which can make some injuries worse.

Of course this thread started as a CP is a great guy and loves his team and you CP haters turn it into why he wasn't with the team any simpleton who follows football that players who are injured so badly that they are out for more then a few weeks don't travel with the team.

Never faiils with this fan base, he could've saved 10 kids from a burning bus today and most of you would say uhhhh why wasn't he with the team smfh.

CP has always been a team guy so this isn't a surprise. It's only the sad and pathetic CP bashers who think otherwise.

I do wish CP would do something about training his backups not to fumble all the time. First Betts and now Torain.

Normally, after whomever is in the game @ RB, when not Portis, who is the FIRST person you see on the sidelines come up to them after they make a play... Who is ALWAYS clapping, cheering, waving his towel, etc... PORTIS...

The man says some DUMB ****, but there is no doubt he is a supportive guy when it comes to him not being on the field.

Normally, after whomever is in the game @ RB, when not Portis, who is the FIRST person you see on the sidelines come up to them after they make a play... Who is ALWAYS clapping, cheering, waving his towel, etc... PORTIS...

The man says some DUMB ****, but there is no doubt he is a supportive guy when it comes to him not being on the field.

+1 i notice this all the time. CP loves the Redskins! HTTR and I wish I could be at a bar hanging with CP!

Archived