Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I agree with earlier posts saying you can't have a young team without some kind of veteran leadership. Basically what you have is Nene, and you can tell he doesn't have enough to put this team on his back just yet.

Thank God the skins want to kick ass all the sudden, because this is just sad.

Edited by Renegade7

He drove to the basket twice and got 4 FTs out of it, on pace for 14, 8, and 8, and played nice defense. I can't complain. Nice first half. Idk about you, but I'm pulling for the kid.

14 points wouldn't have been impressive and I'm not interested in assists as the primary stat for our shooting guard, much less for a guy with no handles. I need points and aggression. He's ended up with 10 and another terrible shooting night. I wonder if he should even be getting so many minutes.

---------- Post added November-24th-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

Hahahaha Wow! Make your shots, Chris!

At least make 2 damnit! We need this!

14 points wouldn't have been impressive and I'm not interested in assists as the primary stat for our shooting guard, much less for a guy with no handles. I need points and aggression. He's ended up with 10 and another terrible shooting night. I wonder if he should even be getting so many minutes.

Why don't you just admit that you want him to fail so you can wake around and tell us how you were right about Beal? Your hate for him is so obvious. Yes, a 19 year old kid is struggling but he is filling up the stat sheet in other ways yet he should already be an all-star in your eyes.

Why don't you just admit that you want him to fail so you can wake around and tell us how you were right about Beal? Your hate for him is so obvious. Yes, a 19 year old kid is struggling but he is filling up the stat sheet in other ways yet he should already be an all-star in your eyes.
I'll give Beal credit when he plays like he did against the bucks. I'll refuse to look for silver linings when he looks passive as he has tonight. Just because I don't think he should be on this team or that he will ever live up to the hype doesn't mean I don't want him to be good. I'd love to e wrong.

He's looked like crap at the end of the game. How many big shots has he missed? Was he the guy that missed the three and then got stripped with the ball under the basket that later was thrown off nene? Yes yes he's 19 and hey he got his own rebound! Awesome.

Edited by Destino