Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I was listening to Grant and Danny yesterday while running an errand.  They went over the roster - not a great grasp of the team, but whatever.  They had Chris Miller on.  Miller said that he believes that there’ll definitely be another move to reduce the number of vets on the roster.  He didn’t give out ideas, but said they won’t go into the system with guys not getting deserved minutes or not enough minutes to develop guys.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I was listening to Grant and Danny yesterday while running an errand.  They went over the roster - not a great grasp of the team, but whatever.  They had Chris Miller on.  Miller said that he believes that there’ll definitely be another move to reduce the number of vets on the roster.  He didn’t give out ideas, but said they won’t go into the system with guys not getting deserved minutes or not enough minutes to develop guys.  

Most people, including fans, suspect another move is coming.  Front court is bloated, and there’s no chance these guys will be fine not playing.

Saw something on bleacher report (trying to get clicks) about trades for Lillard, Simmons, and Beal.  They had Beal and KCP for Kuminga, Wiseman, Wiggins, and Moody.  I’d do that (have a future 1st added) if I could line up other trades for future picks to trim the roster.  Go into the season with: 

Dinwiddie, Holiday, Neto

Wiggins, Moody

Kuminga, Kispert, Deni

Rui, Todd, Gill

Wiseman, Gafford, Bryant.  And then add a few futures for Bertans, Kuzma, Harrell.  Build around Kuminga, Wiseman, and Rui.  Have a sharpshooter off the bench with Kispert and a developing 3 and D wing in Moody.    May be able to move Wiggins and Bryant as the season goes on.  That wouldn’t be a bad way to rebuild, IMO.