Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Injuries

Hmmm..

All of his limbs appear to be attached. That should have been the only reason to be in favor of Schofield over him.

Edited by CRobi21

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

How is it BS?  It's known that nationally broadcast games are subject to blackout rules in the local market.

@Kosher Ham got it, I just want to watch my team play without costing arm and a leg.

Being a fan cost money, it's only a couple games and we aren't going to playoffs, can I justify it? 

I get it's a business...i miss the days I could watch Jordan play with the team on WB50 using rabbit ears.

• Like 1

Since Bryant has been on the team he seems like he is the only one who cares about winning.  When they lose or mess up he is pissed off and when they are doing well he's fired up.  Everyone else just seems so nonchalant about losing.  I like his fire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Free stream sites have gotten better, Wizards haven't. Dad was right, they walking into gun fights with knives because folks not playing, its not fair.

With everything going on, I don't feel like piling on.  Hoping for the best, this team is toast right now, but glad they have the chance to play, a lot of folks could use the distraction, maybe they do as well.