Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

7 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I think Beal is making that call. With our record, he's going to need the crazy score totals if he is to have any shot at an all-nba team

It seems foolish in a long term view, but thats where we are. If he gets left off, the team will **** about it all summer

Then your coach has no power and your new front office structure is inept. That's some "me" stuff going on right now. If your owner who just paid the guy can't go to him and say "Look, we need you for next year when Wall is back, so let's back it off starting now". Then **** that.

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Rui so aggressive sometimes, but goes up so weird in the paint.  Needs more experience with that at this level, I hate to call it going up soft, but that's what it looks like sometimes.

Gonzaga technique.  He will refine his craft.

Wiz getting bodied up all over the court...5-6 from the line as a team.

Butler flopping into guys...5-6 from the line himself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Thomas Bryant having a disappointing year after getting that contract. Often injured. And next to no impact when he does play.

Dad keeps saying move him to PF, maybe, is he caught in the suck or part of it?

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Feels like we should be down 20. 5 pt game tho

Agree. Refs calling us for breathing on Miami and still a 3 point game. Kudos.

I'm perfectly fine not even bothering to see if Wall can get a couple games this year.  Woulda been interesting being this bad and still this close to playoffs. But forget it, not worth it, wed lose every game to the Bucks by 40-50 points.

You can’t play Rui and Bryant at the same time. Rui is a 4, and needs a 5 that can bang, set screens, defend the paint, and rebound. Choosing to kick Ian Mahinmi off the roster in favor of Thomas Bryant is going to destroy all of Hachi’s game from the moment this happened til the end of the season

thought Beal's streak would continue after the hot first half, but he just missed it.

we gotta find someone who can defend and finish at the 5. we ain't making any serious noise in the future with a frontcourt of Rui/Bertans & Bryant/Wagner/whoever the ****

Edited by StillUnknown