Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

3 hours ago, Destino said:

It was a bad year to majorly downgrade the announcing duo.  It coincides with Wall being out and the team being predictably dreadful from the gate. The overall product is just bad right now.

alot of fans left when they realized Ted was full of ****, and they haven't been given a reason to come back. i dont think he really appreciates how much keeping Grunfeld way past his expiration date eroded the fan base. If i didnt have the attachment to Wall, more so for him really embracing the city with the work he does off the court, I may have bounced as well. There is way too much talent in this league that I willfully miss out on because I choose to watch 82 games of this franchise.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

We’ll learn how offended by the term “ectomorph” the social media world is, after the cavs players hear the word a dozen times from coach Steve and tweet about it.  Might even get a pearl clutching tweet from Lebron.

If the Cavs try to swing a deal for Otto Porter, you’ll know for sure.

15 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This game is a pretty good example of why Beal is no all-star.

High-usage, ham and egger with a D-League 3 ball.  Still a good player and a great dude, tho.

Ooooffff. That's harsh. He's playing Top-10 MPG and is in the Top-5 PPG. I always wasn't all that upset he didn't make the All-Star team. If it were simply by stats, then they wouldn't have voting. The Wizards are a weak brand with a team name nobody wants to wear on fan gear. Oh, and while better than expected. 20-33 now. So, it's whatever.

Would like to see them lower Beals MPG by 5-10 (I'm serious) to not put unneeded miles on his body for this year. 

• Thanks 1