Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

#Satoransky: "I can say that me & Wizards have verbal agreement on a deal. I can't say anything concrete until everything becomes official."

Asked Lubos Barton about his thoughts on Saty's signing w #Wiz: "It's great news. I'm not surprised at all; just glad it worked out for him"

Latest contract offer from #Wizards came and "I had to make a decision in a couple of hours. It was a quick decision," says Tomas Satoransky

Tomas Satoransky: "It's a dream come true for me. I always had that dream [NBA] since I started playing hoops." #wizards

Satoransky also says he felt like -- 4 years after being drafted -- he's ready to be an NBA player. "You gotta listen to your feelings."

Tomas Satoransky on playing in the NBA and decision to sign w/ @WashWizards: "It's another opportunity to get better, a new motivation."

Saty says the plan is to sign the contract after the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (4-9 July).

More from new #Wizards G Tomas Satoransky: "I'm curious to find out how much my playing style will thrive [in the NBA]. . . .

. . . That's one of the motivations, too, to prove to myself that I have what it takes to succeed there." #satoransky

Tomas Satoransky: "I reckon that I'll need lots of practices, days and months for adaptation [to the NBA]. . . .

. . . I hope that I can adapt as fast as possible to the playing style, to America and the life there." #saty

TS: "It would mean so much to play alongside the likes of J.Wall, as 1 can only benefit from being on the same roster w such great players."

Wizards set up meeting with free agent Alan Anderson in Las Vegas http://fw.to/kMFtVHS  #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards

As Ive reported was imminent for the last few months about Drew Gooden, has been officially waived, league sources tell @CSNMA #WizardsTalk