Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Morris doing work on both ends.  For being in foul trouble, he's having a terrific game.

How the **** does Wall not get the foul call on that.  God damn.

Silky Porter.  Dude gets zero respect from the refs.  He needs to start cussing them out I guess.

Gortat's "AND OOOOOONE!" screams are the funniest.

Teague is a turd.  Hate that dude.

Atlanta got away with a ton of fouls, and we decided to play off the 3-point line. That worked last game, as they were missing a bunch, but usually that wont work. Then factor in all 5 of their starters hitting 3's at a good clip, as well as two off the bench, and you're gonna lose. I think we will take the last game against them. Adjustments will be made. Games like this happen. Im ok with us splitting the hawks in a back to back. Unfortunately, they played awful for far too long this season.

Luckily, Porzingis is laying the smackdown on Chicago right now. We absolutely have to come up with a great road stand. I really hope we can stop playing 3 guard lineups, and just throw in Oubre to spell Otto. Temple/Thornton at the 3 destroys our defensive intensity.

Seemed like they doubled Beal every opportunity they got. A great adjustment by them after Beal torched them 2 nights ago.

Randy's adjustment?

Randy's what? This is DC! We play with the plan we have, not the one we wish we had or could have come up with at halftime. Adjustments are beneath (beyond) us.

Also being doubled is no excuse for a catch and shoot player. It just means he has to work off ball to get open or expect it and make the right pass.

Well I liked the first half at least.

Turnovers and Beal not being aggressive enough were the tale of the tape last night.

Have to get that game Friday night.

I have to say I did not see the Pistons going on a 4 game win streak. Thank you Knicks. Do it again tonight.

I was in the studio last night and couldn't watch the game, so someone help me out with this...

How in the world did Beal go 2-8 and 7 points in 32 minutes?!? Was he wearing lead weights on his ankles or something?

After the last game, the post game folks were going on and on about how Beal needed 20 shots a game and to demand it if need be. 

No demanding going on last night, just playing within the flow of the game.  To be a max player, you've got be the flow, not go with it.