Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm watching an online stream of the game (and a TV show at the same time, I'm ridiculous). During the commercial breaks they just show the promotional gimmicks going on in the home arena. They picked up some European guy from the crowd to shoot a half court shot and he just chucked the ball with two hands over his head like he was throwing in a soccer ball. That is one of the worst half court attempts I've ever seen from a grown man.

For threeeeeeeeeeee

I ****ing hate this arena, PA dude, and unis.

He's the worst. The most obnoxious dork. Insufferable. Ugh.

Lol...getting a little testy tonight? Beautiful floor game from Otto and John was fantastic.

Nah, just the sissies in here annoy me with wanting to lose just for the hope of someone getting fired. I want Wittman and Grunfeld fired too but I won't root for my team to lose for the possibility it happens. Especially in a playoff race. It's not just you but a few people in here but hop back on the bandwagon when we win. Ok im done ranting.

Edited by GOSKINS_08

Next game is huge. If they win that one, they can start the big road trip on a seven game win streak by then taking care of Minnesota. Gotta go 3-2 on the trip. That would put us at 40-37 and with a pretty good chance at sneaking into a playoff spot in the final five games.

Either way, I think we only needed to split with Atlanta in this home and home. Taking the first one relieves some of the pressure in the next one. Winning the next one would be huge. It'd give us a little margin for error.

The schedule right now is not helping us out. Next 3 games for Indiana, Chicago, and Detroit are:

Indiana: Philadelphia, New Orleans ( sans Ant), and Brooklyn

Chicago: New York, New York ( Back to back), Orlando

Detroit: Orlando, Charlotte, Atlanta ( Back to back)

We've got some easy ones coming up too. Two games against Atlanta and one against Charlotte will be tough and @GSW and @LAC are certain losses. But all of the other games should be wins. Should be if this team doesn't fold up their tent and quit like they have most of the season that is.

I mean, impressive performance and all, but where the heck was this during that 5-game losing streak? It's just hard for me to really get excited about wins knowing that this team could lay an egg at any time.

Porter and Beal are clearly the key to this team's success. When they play well, we can hang with anyone.

Edited by TheItalianStallion