Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I've talked myself into thinking we'll get the 7 seed, beat Boston, then beat Philly in the 2nd round(2/7 winner plays 3/6 winner, NBA doesn't reseed)before facing Lebron in the ECF and bowing out in 5 games.

Boston and Philly are actually decent matchups for us.

I mean if we were playing well...

2 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

SI Magazine cover

Huge error with that photo. They are playing the Spurs who have on their black road unis, while the Bullets have on the home white unis, but there is a Bullets player in the foreground wearing our road blue unis.

• Like 1

So glad we played a guy heavily that had X-rays on his ankle less than two weeks ago.  I've been expecting an injury from Otto because of that.  Hopefully it's minor and that's just generic wording they're using.  If he actually has a calf strain, he's likely out for the playoffs.  

I think we'd have noticed if he had done that though.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We don't control our own destiny. Both Miami and Milwaukee are ahead of us. Not sure what the tiebreakers look like.

Just looked it up.  If we win and Miami loses we finish ahead of them.  If we win and Milwaukee loses, then we finish ahead of them too.

We're playing Orlando and they're playing Philly and Toronto respectively.  The sixth seed is in play.